10.

Kaia Williams
All I felt was a girl snatch my ponytail from behind in the car, so I turnt around and grabbed her hair.

"Oh hell nah y'all ain't boutta be doing that shit in my car"Kameron said.

He pulled over and and got out on the side walk in front of the steakhouse.

"BITCH, you ain't even one of us randomn ass hoe"Adri said.

"Ian fucking ask to be friends wit y'all, they came to me that ain't my problem"I said.

At this point I was tired of her talking so I charged at her. I punched her in the face which knocked her to the ground. She got ontop of me and started hitting me. Then I felt someone , pull her from me.

"Chill yo ugly ass out Adrianna"Kameron said.

I was wondering how the he'll he know her full name, cause we sure as hell don't.

Dee ran and came in picked me up.

"You good bae?"Dee said.

"I'm straight"I said.

"Damn you fucked that girl up look her nose still bleeding"Chloe said.

I peeped Kameron talking to Adri comforting her.

We walked away from where they were the rest of the crew stayed in the car.

"Wait so how the hell does kam know Adri , cause that's weird"I said.

"I don't know , we ain't never heared of him before and we been friends fa years.Dee said. Chloe knodded her head in agreement.

Then Kam started walking over to where we were.

"Get y'all asses in the car"Kameron said.
King of pushing us in the car Adri was already in sitting in the front.

He got in the drivers seat after locking us in and then him and Adri starting laughing.

I knew something was yo at this point, so I started location sharing wit Messiah.

Messiah 💗

You started location sharing
Help.Sum is mad wrong i'm inna dudes car wit da girls

Otw.

He replied back instantly but I turned my phone off as quick as possible. Before the kameron nigga snatched it from me.

"See y'all bitches messing with my girl and I dont fw dat, got her wit a black eye and shi "Kameron said.

Me and Dee and Chloe all looked at each otha i'm shocked while his homeboys were in the back.

"Where the hell yo nigga Messiah at, cause I know you texted him dumb doe ?"Kameron said.

I didn't say shi cuz ian no snitch I'm just scared asf.

"Oh Ight, so you wanna do this the hard way?"Kamrron said.

"Look tbh I'm fucking hungry, I was waiting fa some steak"I said. Tryna switch the conversation.

Then I felt Leon and Cari pull 2 guns out and started pointing them at us from behind.

Chloe starting crying and Dee was just shaking her head.

"YOU FAKE ASS BITCH ADRI"Dee said.

"So like I was saying where Messiah at?"He said again.

I didn't say anything but I noticed we were pulling into a abandoned factory, oh hell nah dis the end.

"Fuck dis"Dee said. Chloe was just crying so I hugged her.

The dude parked , and I expected SI to be here by now cause it was close to his house.

Adri stayed in the car , while kameron and his homeboys grabbed us and took us out the car.

Carrying us to initiate the factory where they started tying us up.

At this point I was super annoyed cause they could've atleast fed us before they kidnapped us.

"Y'all bitches  don't scream or shi cause i'll blow y'all heads off in a second ". Kameron said.

"Now imma look fa dat bitch ass nigga Si". He said

————————————————————————-
The girls done got kidnapped.
Adri is a opp.
Kameron is a
What y'all think gon happen?
How y'all feel about this?