12 -Omniscient-

Omniscient-Update-
3 months later.

What happened that night was a whole thing on the news for a while. Sense Si and Zay , and Any  bought the girls to the hospital and it was a shooting police had questions to ask.

The boys didn't mind taking the truth cause they knew they would get off on self defense, they posted bail a couple days later and went to trial in 5 months.

Kameron and Adri are still nowhere to be found after the shooting.

Chloe passed away shortly after getting to the hospital from her gunshot wound.

Dee was ok physically but mentally she wasn't there no more after witnessing Chloe die, she was just hoping that her last friend was ok.

Kaia has been in a Coma sense the shooting. She has made a little bit of progress in her brain function, she could potentially be paralyzed in her thigh.

Zay had been tore up sense all of it , he apparently had something going on with Chloe so her death really hit him the hardest . He been killing niggas left and right looking for revenge but loosing himself in the process. The thought that his bestfriend might not make it through makes all the pain even worst.

Ant, he ain't been as goofy and shi as he always is, just hoping to hear some good news about Kaia soon. All this pain has caused him to drown himself in alcohol tryna mask it up.

Si, has been by Kaia side at the hospital whenever he could have the free time he been grinding super hard to make sure he had money. He wants Kaia to stay with him hopefully,if she wakes up cause her mom hasn't been around.

About a month after  Kaia got shot her mom moved away saying ."I didn't want my daughter hanging with these hood rats, I'll be damned if Lani grows up like this to". Then she left just like that she up and left. She bagged Kaia shit up and left it outside my house.

———————-