20

(Short Chapter 🫶🏽, I wanna thank y'all for interacting with my first book so much)

All the girls interacting , y'all are so gorgeous thank you!!!💕

Kaia

It was sunday, I rolled over on the bed feeling that Messiahs spot was cold meaning he wasn't dere last night

I put on my robe and it slippers, went down to the kitchen to check to see if he was there and he wasn't.

I went back upstairs to check his location on my phone, it shown he was at the hospital why the hell.

As I was about to call him I turned on the news, cause that's my morning routine to know what's going on  everyday.

1 dead and 1 in critical condition after home invasion. We mourn the lost of Anthony Edwards and Pray for the recovery  of Zaydin Thompson.

I got really light headed and almost passed out, I couldn't believe this was happening to me again. The fact that SI kept this from me made me feel even worse and alone.

I broke down, crying. I lost 2 close people sense I started messing with SI, I lost my mom , my sister, and now maybe even my bestfriend.

I don't know if he's not good for me, I don't know how to feel right now.

Dee-Bae💕🆙

Kaia ain't no way this stuff on the news is true it can't be bruh it can't.

It is true Dee, I just found out now and i'm tryna pull myself together.

I cant rn, my heart can't handle this pain no more of loosin my family.

Go to your moms house, so she can comfort you, you don't need to be alone right now.
Imma go by the hospital I will update you later, I love you and be safe❤️.
Read

I did a quick morning routine, and did my hygiene routine. I threw on some grey nike sweats, with a great nike hoodie, and some cool greys. I put my hair up into a bun.

I realized SI never bought my car back from the trap last night so I had to call a uber.

About 15min later my uber arrived I got in, then I ubered to the hospital.
———————————————————————————
I walked into the hospital, and up to the nurse.

"Can I visit Zaydin Thompson please" I said.

"Yes, he's still unconscious but he's in room 223" the nurse said.

"Thank you miss"I said.

I went to where they said the room was and found, SI standing over Zay. Almost lifeless body. I texted Zay's mom earlier bout got no response, she's probably heartbroken so I'll go to check on her later.

I walked right past SI to Zay, and grabbed his hand I started pressing in my head. I felt SI just staring at me with a mug.

"So you ain't gon say nun"Si said.

"You didn't tell me my bestfriend was damn near dying, ion got shi to say to you right now"I said.

"Cause I didn't want you to freak out again Kaia, damn" he said.

"That's why I didn't want you to find out about the panick attacks in the first place"I said.

"Well it ain't my fault your sensitive ass don't know how to handle this hood stuff" He said. My jaw dropped.

"Well this sensitive ass girl, has almost died over you, lost her family over you and you expect me to be fine bruh"I said.

"you know what fine Kaia, sense Im so bad for you  bruh get yo shi outta my house, i'm gone"SI said.

Tears started dropping from my eyes, this whole day honestly was overwhelming. I don't even got no one to talk about it with now.

I want boutta leave Zay alone here, so I'm gonna wait till someone comes here to stay with him.

I didn't know if SI actually meant that stuff, but either way what he said hurt. Maybe I did move way to dat wit em. We never really gotta chance to focus on us.

I fell asleep on the beside, while holding Zay's hand. Life be changing so fast inna instant.