15

Kaia Williams
1 week later

It's been a week since I started living with SI we been working on our relationship

It's been a week since I started living with SI we been working on our relationship. I went to one of my follow up Dr's appointments and they said I'm healing as I should be.

Ever since the whole incident though my anxiety, has been spiraling out of control with constant panick attacks. Knowing that whoever did this to me and my friends could still be out there.

——————————————————————————

Knock Knock Knock

"Come in bae"I said.

"I got you some food, but I want us to atleast take a walk first cause I gotta tell you some stuff"

"bae you know how I feel bout going out now"

"girl you live in a gated neighborhood get yo ass up"

SI put his hand out for me to take it.

"You lucky I like you"

I threw on some slippers and a jacket cause it's been starting to get a little cold here in houston.

He opened the door for me and we started walking towards the trail in the woods, in the back of the neighborhood that goes towards a lake.

"Messiah what exactly does yo ass do to sell also this money cause I know u ain't jsut no entrepreneur". I know what he be doing I just want him to be honest with me.

"I'm a hood pharmacist, I'm only a weed supplier I got people to sell dat shi famme".

"So...like where you get to weed from?"I said.

"I got a few factories around time, abandoned semi underground, the trap not that far from here".

"Oh Ight"

We were like 15min into our walk and he took my hand , and put his other hand over my eyes .

"Messiah what the hell you boutta do, kidnap me?"I said.

"Chill ma, if I wanted to kidnap you I could've been did that"

What....ok.

I felt us step down to what felt like a wood, so I guessed we made it to the dock.

He removed his hand from my eyes.

It was a beautiful picnic layout on the dock, with a paddle boat in the lake waiting for us.

"Messiah wutchu do all dis for?"

"Well once I gotchu out the house I knew it had to be special for you, so I had someone put dis together"he said.

I kissed him and pulled him in for a hug.

"Can we get in the paddle boat"I said.

"I'm scared of boats, and I can't swim"He said.

"Then why would yo ass get one?" I said.

"Idk the lady said it's a nice touch".

I grabbed his hand and I made my way into the boat first, he was still standing on the shore.

I splashed him with the lake water.

"See i'm boutta paddle away you got no choice to get in"

He hopped in the boat damn near tipping it over.

"DAMNNNN MESSIAH"I said.

"Chill". I looked over at him and this nigga was shaking looking scared asf.

"Awwww my big baby, it'll be ok". I placed his hand in mine while began to paddle.

I took my vlog camera out and started, my "return" vlog because it was overdue for me to post. Ever sense I've been home I've been staying away from the socials.

"Sayyyy hi to the vlog baby"

He mugged the camera.

"Anyways y'all he obviously hate it here, but you see where he took me and did fa me...he gon get sum back real soon"

I kept vlogging, while me and him basically just talked about life. He wanted me to meet his family soon, but none of them live here so we're gonna have to take a lil vacay together.

Although, I feel like it's just so much he leavin out about his life but maybe he not ready to open to me yet and das cool.

——————————————————————————
2 hours later

We were back at that house , and were was up in his room. Sittin on the couch he got in his room watching Outer Banks Season 3.

"Bae i'm boutta get in the shower"he said.

"Ight"

I paused the show and went on my phone while he grabbed his shower necessities.

I opened my computer and began editing the video I took earlier. Then I heared his phone going off. I went to go check and see cause who tf?

Incoming call from Tootie ❤️

I answered it cause he ain't neva told me bout no Tootie.

"Messiah , come get this damn baby , so I can leave" the women said.

I heared enough, and i'm not one to argue wit no hoe. So I took the phone and put in the bathroom where he was and ran out. I went to my room grabbed my car keys, my phone and a quick bag of clothes. Then stormed out the house driving away.

I know I should've ask first but I been done wrong so many times, and usually when I overthink i'm right.

My phone was blowing up with calls and text from SI but I didn't answer it.

I went to this hotel near by his house, just so I can clear my head for the night. I went in got myself a room, and went to shower. Then I laid down and went to sleep.