24.

Kaia

Kaia

Me and SI we're currently in the car. He was chillin driving and rubbing my thigh.

"boop you ok"Si said.

"Ye im good just thinking, about what this is gonna be like"I said.

"Bae she yo sister honestly, she didn't want to leave your mom first her to it will be ok"He said.

"And if it's not"I said.

"Someone gon get shot"He said.

I laughed.

We pulled up to this burger spot, cause I been craving burgers lately.

He opened the door for me and walked me inside the restaurant. I saw Lani already sittin down with a lady guessin that was my mom.

She looked really skinny, and super sick. It's not my job to ask if she doesn't want to tell.

"Fuck bruh i didn't wanna see her"I said.

"You sure you don't want me to sit in here with you"He said.

"Ye i'll be find just wait out in the car for me"I said.

I walked over to the table with Lani and my mom.

Lani ran about to and gave me a hug and started crying.

"I missed you so much Kaia, i'm so sorry" she said.

"I missed you to Lani boo, sorry about what"I said.

"I was gonna sneak to come here so it could be just me and you, and she went thru my phone and saw" She said.

"Lani is ok, i would have to talk to her sooner or later and with your niece/or nephew on the way now, i'm not tryna stress about nun"I said.

I looked to see my mom staring at me.

"Hey Kaia" she said.

"Hey "I said.

Lani started asking me so many questions about life, youtube, the baby, Si , and my fire da that passed away.

She told me about the new school she was going to and the new friends she made.

While my mom was just sitting there listening.

"Lani can you go excuse yourself for a second so I can talk to kaia please"She said.

"Yes ma'am"Lani said rolling her eyes and walked off.

"first of all Kaia, I want to apologize for how I conducted myself, I left you while you were damn near dead". she said.

"but SI seems to be a good man for you, he loves you. I'm disappointed you're having a baby at 17 but your financially stable both of you, so i'm proud of you." she continued on.

"I understand if you don't want me apart of your life anymore, but I will like to know my grandchild" she said.

At this point tears were running out my eyes. I heared the bell ring to the restaurant, SI was stomping in like a mad ass dad.

"Wtf they do to you Kaia"he yelled at.

"bae, i'm ok protective ass it's dese damn hormones from yo annoying ass baby"I said.

"Hello"My mom said.

"Hi , look I just wanna say any problem you got with Kaia it's my fault"He said.

"And the baby we got on the way Imma take care of it cause that's my responsibility"He said.

"Ok Messiah, but hurt my daughter and I'm hurting you i've heared enough for today"she said.

"bye Kaia i'll try to keep in touch but this is a lot for me, i'm going through to much"She said.

"Lani bring yo ass and let's go"She said.

Lani tried to come say goodbye to me but my mom back slapped her. Then she started dragging her.

My moms temper was so bipolar, I didn't even understand what was wrong.

I ran over to her and pushed her off of Lani. Then she got off the ground and pushed me onto the floor.

All I saw was Messiah storm over and pushed her to the ground basically knocking her out.

"She's fucking preganant you dumbass, u tryna kill my baby or my girl is basically u tryna kill me"He said.

I told Lani that she needs to come with me and that we will worry about her later.

We stormed into the car, then pulled off as fast as possible before the police the pull up. Even though it was obviously self defense.

"Lani i'm dropping you off at your dads house is that ok, I have to get myself together"I said.

"Yes that's fine , I know you do"she said kinda crying and sniffling.

"It's ok Lani i'm sure she's ok"I said.
———————————————————————————
Shortly later we pulled up to Lani dad house.

"I will see you soon I promise ok alani"I said.

"Ok Kaia, I love you"she said.

"I love you to"I said.

Then she got out and waited for her to go in then we pulled off.

"Kaia I am so sorry about today, It started off so good i shouldn't have let you go"He said.

"You didn't know that was gonna happen, I didn't know that was gonna happen it's ok, the baby is ok"I said.

"Well, if I catch a charge for assaulting your mother then I'll take it"He said.

"I wouldn't let you do that Messiah"I said.

"And even though we been messin around for a week gettin back on good terms, I want you to be my girl again"He said.

"I wanna do this the right way this time Kaia"He said.

"This yo last shot and not just cause I got this thing inside me .I was about to take  yo ass back anyways"I said being honest.

"Das my girl, gimme kiss"He said.

I grabbed his face and kissed him to death.

"And don't think Ian smell anotha bitch on you a couple days ago, cheatin ass"I said.

"Look it was once, and like 2 weeks ago you wasn't talking to me and moved out and shi, it was just some head"He said.

"Shi i got some to so it don't matter"I said.

he stopped the car  in the middle of the road

"YOU GOT WHAT , FROM WHO "He said.

"my nigga keep driving, i'm just playing damn"I said.
——————————————————————————-
Shortly later we pulled up to a different house I haven't seen yet, and hella cars were out front whats in store for me now.