19.

We big updating today

ZAY

Me and Ant got out the car and went through the back

Me and Ant got out the car and went through the back. I had my tools out thinking it was boutta be locked.

"Mane this stupid ass nigga , left the door unlocked"Ant said.

"Probably a set up, get yo guns out"I said, taking mine out to.

I found this house on zillow easy wit da blueprint so I know the whole layout.

"Mane let's just go in there talk to him, get some food and be out bruh"Ant said.

"You think it's gon be dat easy, just showing up in a dudes place wit guns?"I said .

"Ight Ant"I said.

He rolled his eyes.

We made our way through the house quietly, none of his boys made it here yet. We saw him sitting eating at the dining room table.

"Yo we gone sourround him , on both sides then ask him to talk igh"Ant said.

"Bet"

We ran out.

He pulled out his gun and started pointing it at me.

"Yo my nigga we just wanna talk ain't even like that frl, but yo shi down cuz u cant shoot both of us at once"I said.

"Wanna talk, get outta here wit dat lame ass shi"Kion said.

We was still pointing guns at each other.

"My nigga stop being like that, maybe if you asked questions instead of runnin,Messiah ain't try to kill you it was someone else"I said.

"Si love you to much to kill yo ass, even though u killed Chloe , i respect him to much do dat"I said.

"I didn't mean to kill Chloe i'mma be honest that was fucked up"Kion said.

"Fa all dat to yall can kill Adri im tired at dat girl"Kion said smirking.

"Look imma let, Messiah know it's a truce , y'all can talk at later times , you pissed him off messing wit his girl though"Zay said.

"Buisness is Buisness i thought I was back stabbed ion hold no grudge though now we straight"Kion said.

We put our guns down and dapped each other up. Honestly I missed having Kion around cause we all be close sense we were children so hopefully dis will settle it. I didn't think gettin back coo wit his was boutta be dis easy doe.

"Tf is that chomping sound"Kion said.

I turned around to see dis nigga ant munching on the chicken alfredo.

"Dis fat ass nigga bruh"Kion said.

"Yo imma step outside real quick and call Messiah"I said.

"Bet"Kion said.

I called him.

"Yo my nigga,we straight Kion said he understands
he apologizes for killing chloe, and we can kill adri in exchange" I said.

"Ouuu Ian kill no one inna min this boutta be fun"Messiah said. I started laughing, then I hung up and  texted him where she was at.

I walked back in the house.

"Yo Kion Messiah said he wanna get that killing Adri shi done now, then he gon come slide here"I said.

Kion

These niggas tryna set me up thinking i'm slow, ion trust this shi. My boys on the way right now we boutta blow dis bitch up!!

I don't believe they can forgive me that easy for killing one of they own. I don't want Messiah dead, but someone boutta die tonight sense I done came all dis way.

I got a call from my boys.I went downstairs to the sound room in the basement.

I answered and started talking

"Yo we outside where dey at so we can get dis done quick, make dis shi look like a robbery"

"Yo y'all only killin one, the one eating alfredo bruh"I said.

I don't even know why I wanna kill Ant , but I can tell I caught Zay on wit dat story I told , so it's gon be easy to manipulate him. Shi I might just kill kim to.

Omniscient

2 dudes broke into the airbnb. With ski mask on and  guns. Zay and Ant all got they guns out, while Kion ran from upstairs pointing his guns at the intruders to.

The intruders started firing at Ant, instantly making his body lifeless. The intruders shot Zay in the leg so it wouldn't kill him, and shot at Kion but missed. So it wouldn't make it look targeted. They stole all the "fake" jewlery and money in the house and ran out.

Lion made it look like he was chasing after the intruders then shot at them and missed. He ran back inside the house really quick. Knowing the police would be on the way at any time now.

Ant was bleeding out from his head, Zay ran over to him tryna help him. Kion then pulled his gun out and shot Zay. Kion knew someone had to see this by now cause the house ain't got no curtains, so he grabbed all his things and got in the car wit his homeboys that robbed the place and headed  on the way back to LA. Leaving Ant's lifeless body on the cold floor  , and Zay in critical condition fighting for his life while looking at his dead friend.

Kion knew it was the perfect time to strike, cause Messiah was out busy killin Adri. Kaia had no clue what was gon on she was just in the house sleepin.
Messiah was gonna found out bout all this eventually and his world was boutta blow up. So was Kaia's.

This the start of a new war.