8.

Kaia Williams
It was currently 12:23 pm I sent the girls the details about girls day, were having a day in downtown Houston and a sleepover at Omni Hotel later tonight.

I had the biggest car out of all the girls so I drove to Chloe's house to pick everyone up.

——————————————————————————-

"Heyyy Bitcchhhh"Chloe said while throwing her bag in the the trunk.

I got my vlog camera out and started vlogging everyone getting in.

"Heyyy Baeee"gay ass Dee said.

"Heyyy Kaia"Adri said in a fake tone.

"So y'all , dis halve of da gang frl but as you know by the title of the video we boutta turn up"I said speaking do the channel.

"Imma catch y'all when we get to the hotel"I turned the camera off.

"You already know how we do"Dee said sticking her toungue out.

Dee rolled us a blunt and we passed it around the car on the way to the hotel, ain't nothing like a good hot box.

——————————————————————————-

15 minutes later we arrived at the hotel.

"Damn dis is nice"Chloe said as we pulled up to the front .

I pulled my car into the front , where we were gonna use the Valet service. The "butler" got our bags out the trunk and started to roll them behind us.

I got out the car and started recording the entrance to the hotel . We all walked in together.

"Damn it ain't no roaches or nunnnn in here"Dee said. We all started laughing. Cant take black folks no where.

"Checking in for 4 please it should be under the name Chloe?" Chloe said to the hotel clerk, I had to put in her name because I was only 17 she was 19. We all split the cost.

We got the 11th floor penthouse suite, just cause we extra , and why tf not.

I looked around and started recording around the room and giving a little room tour.

I saw all the girls standing and looking around the room as well.

"Omg I love yallll"I said. They all said it back expect for Adri. She wasn't boutta kill my mood though.

"Ok yall so go pick out your rooms"Chloe said.

We all took off and started running to our rooms, but Adri slipped and hit her head on the ground. I tried not to laugh , but ended up busting out laughing then Dee and Chloe joined into.

"Bitches"Adri mumbled.

We all just stood there unphased and went to go pick out our rooms.

I choose a beautiful room that overlooked the city.

"YALL GIRLS GET DRESSED CAUSE WE BOUTTA TURN UP TONIGHT" I called out. I know it takes them a while to get ready and we had reservations for a steak house and 4:15 is was currently 2:09.

I wanted to it be a fancy boujee type of evening because I never had a group to do stuff like dis before , that I was comfortable with.

So we all started getting ready.