14.

Kaia Williams

Honestly I didn't know what to think about being Si's girlfriend

Honestly I didn't know what to think about being Si's girlfriend. It happened super fast, but all what he said while i was in a coma just made me gain feelings for him.

He stayed in the hospital with me for 3 months almost everyday, even though I couldn't talk I could hear him. I could feel him to.

The thing about my mom is not my main focus right now, I'm trying to get back to 100 before I put anymore stress on myself.

Today I was getting out the hospital, I was going to live with SI , but in my own room obviously. I wanted to work on us genuinely getting to know each other before anything.

Knock Knock.

"Hey, Ms.Williams we put all your paperwork through, if your ride is here your all set to go". My fav nurse said.

"Ok, thank you for your care so much, you my favorite nurse"I said. I know it might sound weird but I could hear her while I was in a coma, she bathed me, brushed my hair, even my teeth sometimes.

"Come on ma"I heared Si walk in.

He bought in a wheelchair with him and he helped me into it. I grabbed all my belongings and he began pushing me down the halls to his car.

The hospital gave me a scooter  intill I'll fully to be able to get around on my own. Luckily my room at Si's house is downstairs. He had already had the scooter attached to the back of his car LOL.

I laughed cause the thought of him putting a scooter on the back of a hellcat is so cute.

He just started staring at me with his worried eyes.

"Ma, if you got any pain or sum make sure you let me know Ian playin bout you".

"Of course ba-"I said. I was boutta say it but it just ain't feel right yet.

I could tell he noticed but quickly shook it off. He helped me into the passenger seat of his car, which surprisingly had my name on it.

"How the hell yo ass knew i was gonna say yes Messiah"I said laughing.

"Cause I wasn't gonna let yo ass say no Kaia"Si said and I rolled my eyes.

I pulled my phone out and took a picture of the seat cause it was so cute, I knew me and him were moving to fast but I liked the direction we were going in.

He put all my belongings in the back, and I forgot I haven't checked my notifications in months and I'm a whole youtuber so i did that. Si hasn't spoke to me about the gang or nun so I wonder what's going on wit them.

I went on instagram, then went to SI's story saw he posted a long ass tribute to me on his story.

My baby is finally awake and I can't wait to take her fine ass back home. Been holding this girl down for 3 months. Just glad she can be in my arms , and we can get a fresh start.

I was kind of in shocked, but it was cute though.

Notifications
99+Instagram
99+youtube
99+twitter
99+snap
99+ news messages and calls.

I'm gonna need to put a youtube video telling a statement about what happened, after I do that it should clear all my social media problems. I went to my text knowing i wasn't about to respond to all of these, but most likely the ones that matter.

Zay💙
I see yo ass awake now, i'll come see yo ass soon.

Ant🤎
ayeeeee bitch you alive, let's go get turnt

Dee💕
Hey bae 😚

I was a little confused cause I didn't see Chloe text me. She's always the first one to reach out in a bad situation.

"Si, is Chloe ok why she ain't text me?"I spoke.

"Bae..."

"What Si"

"Chloe.. passed away in the shooting" He spoke.

My heart shattered , out of all the people that could've died that night why did it have to be her. Tears began flowing out my eyes.

I felt Si rub my thigh while he was driving to comfort me. I could tell he had no clue what to say but he tried his best.

We pulled into this beautiful gated neighborhood. Then his house was a few houses down from the front. He had a 2 story house with a 2 car garage. His lawn was well kept with.

I wiped my eyes, he took my scooter off the car and sat it next to my door

I wiped my eyes, he took my scooter off the car and sat it next to my door. Where he helped me out and onto the scooter. He had all my hospital stuff in his hand.  I scooted into the living room.

I saw 3 big sets of gifts.

"Si what is this". He chuckled a little.

"Well...yo momma threw most of yo shi out so I did a little shopping so you can have stuff to  wear, makeup , shoes and shi, and a new vlogging camera." he said.

I scooted over to him and gave him a hug.

"Messiah you ain't have to do dis for me"I said.

"I know I didn't but I wanted to ma, now what your want to eat" he spoke.

"I'm not really hungry right now , show me my room"I said.

"I hope you like it , I haven't really fully decorated the place yet so I hired someone for your room"he said.

He opened the door to this gorgeous decorated room.

My mouth dropped if I could- nvm lemme stop.

"MESSIAH THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE"I said.

"All for you ma, I just want you to be happy ok" He spoke.