16

Kaia

"Knock""Knock""Knock"

"Knock"
"Knock"
"Knock"

I got out the bed.

"HOLD ON". I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a robe to put on.

I went to go open the door hoping it was someone else cause, i'm not tryna see this dude right now.

I felt a hand grab me and turn me around and shove me towards the bed.

"Sit tf down Kaia" his voice said.

"i'm not no kid, tell  that to the one you got"I said. I felt this dude mugging me so bad.

"if you would've let me explain that's my lil niece, my sister TOOTIE wanted me to watch her" He said.

"oh"

That's all I can say cause now I was a lil embarrassed and that I overreacted.

"I'm sorry"I said.

"I'm sorry to cause  I should've told you, bout my family when we first started messing around" he said

"How did you know I was here anywyas weirdo"I said. Kinda shocked cause we don't even share location, and this hotel wasn't close.

"I put a tracker in yo car, don't forget u messin witta hood nigga" he said.

Messiah(Si)

Now I know  frl if I do something wrong, this girl leaving me real quick.

"Come here , sense you got dis room might as well put dis to use".

I took off my shirt, went over to get and started removing her clothes.

Y'all know what happened after that.
———————————————————————————

We got in the shower together after and we cleaned each other off.  We then dried each other off, she changed her clothes and I put on the clothes I had on before cause I didn't expect this to go like this.

She got up and started limping I just laughed it off.

"Ma, u good"I said.

"Shut up". I just laughed it off.

I grabbed her bag and we walked out. I opened her car door for and put her bags in.

"Bae imma send you this address , go to it and i'll be right behind you"I said.

"Okay baby"

We gave each other a kiss while I hopped in my car. I had a surprise for her and I was hoping she would be happy I got me, her, zay, ant, and dee back together. Cause I could tell we all needed each other.
———————————————————————————
We pulled up to the house, I went to go open the door for her and help her out the car.

"Where we at, bet not tryna be setting me up"she said. I jsut rolled my eyes.

We walked in.

Her eyes instantly lit up as she ran over to Dee. She gave Zay and Ant a hug.

"Omgggg i missed y'all so so much"She said.

She walked over to Ant and slapped him , then the bottle outta his hand.

"Stop this drinking stuff cause this ain't you Any and you better den dat, Zay you needa stop acting weird knowing we been bestfriends fa life, and Dee i'm here for you always and you know that so ain't no reason fa you to disentangle yoself" She said.

Everyone looked at her in disbelief including me, cause everything she was saying was true it's just no one has the balls to say it.

"We sorry" Zay said. Dee and Ant shook they head in agreement.

"You still my bae ain't nun changin dat"Dee said. I mugged the hell outta her.

"Stop talking bout my girl bruh"I said. Kaia started bussing out laughing.

"Gon take me a min to get use to that shi SI but I respect y'all" Zay said.

I dapped him and Ant up while we walked to the back porch.

Leaving Dee and Adri to catch up so we can to.