29

KAIA

It was a couple sais later and me and SI were back in Houston getting back use to life here cause I so jet lagged

Even though me and him know the gender we decided to still do a gender reveal/cookout for our close friends and family.

I cant believe we were having a baby girl.

"Kaia, what we wearing cause I ain't doing that burberry shirt thing till the baby shower"Si said

"Well how about we just wear sun neutral , sense we both know the gender"I said.

"Tf is neutral"He said.

"Slow ass it's like brown, grey"I said.

"Well we gon do brown just cause"He said

"Did you get the caterer"I said.

"Ye I got some black soul food place to cater everyone should be over here soon, and the party decorators"he said.

"Oh shi you exicted exicted ain't you"I said.

"Well, I trapped you fa a reason so"He said. Pulling me closer to him grabbing me , kissing my stomach then kissing my lips.

"get out my face before I change my mind"I said

"U ain't gon abort my baby girl gtfo"He said.

We started our hygiene routine together. Then we started getting dressed and picking out our outfits.

"Ouuu you look so fine baby daddy" I said.

"you look beautiful fat ma" He said.

"Mtf did you just call me fat"I started crying.

"Baby i'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that come here" He pulled me into a hug and, rocked me.

——————————————————————————-

I must've fell asleep, cause I woke. To LeLe loud self yelling.

"Bitch it's yo fucking gender reveal, wake yo ass up" she said.

"Omggggg be nice"I said.

"Girl you halve way dressed and it's a bunch of loud black people outside " she said.

"Fine"

She finished helping me get myself together. Hopefully SI set everything up right, I knew his ass was smoking with his homeboys somewhere.

LeLe helped me waddle downstairs where everyone's eyes were on me. Everyone Awwwd.

Si finally noticed me and ran to help me while shoving LeLe out the way.

"This my girl , LeLe move" He said.

"Mane shut yo nappy headed ass up" She said huffing and walking off to Zay.

We went around talking to most of our friends and family. I was glad not to see his sister here or my mother though.

"Hiiii sissy"Lani said.

"Hiii Lani I missed you so much"I said.

"I missed you to, mom is coming by the way and she forced me to give her the address i'm sorry" she said.

"It's okay, i'll deal with it"I said.

"No tf you won't I got it she ain't touching you"SI said walking up behind me.

"WELL YALL ITS TIME FOR THE PARENTS , TO REVEAL THE GENDER TO YALL CAUSE.. WELL DEY KNOW ALREADY, SO LETS GO OUTSIDE"LeLe said.

Me and SI held the big black balloon filled with the...pink confetti inside. I feel like it's a cute and simple idea , not all this extra stuff everyone been doing.

"3"
"2"
"1"

We popped the balloon and the confetti came out engine started cheering and was so happy. Then ran up to the both of us and hugging us.

All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain go into my stomach.I immediately felt blood pooling and started to pass out.

I immediately felt blood pooling and started to pass out

I was hugging my mom. Then all I heard was a loud scream. I looked over to see Kaia on the ground crying, and sitting in her own pool of blood.

I immediately had ptsd from the shooting, and all I could do was pause.

My mom slapped me.

"Bruh help your girl out" she said.

I shook out of it. I ran i over to Kaia, and tried to see what was wrong. I already had someone calling 911 for her.

She got stabbed.

"What the fuck happened" Zay said.

"Bruh they stabbed her"I said.

I took off my shirt and  started covering where all the blood was coming from.

I just wanted my baby, and her to be okay bruh. I can't loose them.