26.

3 months later
Kaia Williams

(sorry for the time jump but we gonna do a lil character update)🥰

I've been pregnant for about 4 months now, and me and Messiah got a new house. Me and him have been doing so great together , and he's been so good on helping me out with the baby.

Messiah, started getting out of the street life. He's opening up a club in downtown. Honestly i'm so proud of him for getting out of dat shi for our baby.

I've been doing my youtube stuff like usual, I've gotten to over 500k subs. I'm making hella money just off of vlogging.

My mom has been missing for the past month, and Lani is living with her dad for the time being and I go visit her,

I've gotten closer to SI's moon and brother. While his sister is still testing me. While her baby daddy keeps tryna , get at me but ian lettin it happen.

I'm super close with LeLe now and me and Zay hashed out every disagreement we had after exiting went down , and we're trying to get back to how we were. They have been doing great on expanding their lives to. Zay started his own barbershop, while LeLe has a salon doing hair. Love that for them 👏🏾.

———————————————————————————
Today me and SI were going on a vacation to Bali. He wanted to take me somewhere before I got pregnant pregnant. Of course I was vlogging. But first we had the gender appointment , I'm so excited!!!!

"BAEEEEEE , you needa hurry up before we miss our appointment "SI said.

"WELL YO CHILD, is making me walk slow and be out of breath, so unless you gonna carry me"I said.

Here come this nigga. He picked me up.

"Messiah I wasn't being serious , if you drop me im calling yo momma to beat you up"I said.

He slapped my ass while carrying me down the steps.

"Bae yo ass getting fatter, just wait to we get to Bali , i'm messin yo shi all types of up" he said.

"mane stop talking like that with my baby inside, before he come out sounding like you"I said.

"And what's gonna be wrong wit dat"He said

"Cause your a problem " I said.

"man shut yo ass up, let's go find out what my baby is"He said.

We got in the car. I played some calm music cause every sense I've been pregnant my anxiety has been hard to control.

"Bae you want something to eat?" He said.

" No not right now  let's hurry up and get to the doctors"I said.

"bae you ain't eat all day , imma need u to eat for you and my baby" He said.

"I know i'll eat after I promise"I said. Knowing I really just haven't been eating lately, I just throw everything back up that I eat.

———————————————————————————

We were in the office at the doctors right now, chilling and doing the normal routine. Right now we're just waiting for the OBGYN to come in.

"Bae i'm really exicted to be having this baby, witchu and the life I started with you, I got anotha surprise for you when we get to Bali"He said.

"bae i appreciate you to"I said.

After that the doctor came in.

"Heyyyyy mom and dad yall excited about finding out the gender today"Dr.Lance said.

"Yes please hurry up we gotta flight  to catch"SI said.

"Messiah stop being a rude ass"I said.

"Well we will speed this process along, I hope this is the last flight you plan to go on because after 7 months no more flying"Dr.Lance said chuckling.

"Oh and Dr.Lance this girl ain't been eatin like I been telling her to"SI said. Fucking snitch.

"Ms. Williams you really need to start eating and if your not eating try to drink protein drinks, to get the nutrients the baby needs ok"

"yes that will be ok"I said

She took the gel out and started rubbing it on my stomach.

"Awwww my baby has gotten so big now"I started tearing up which made SI hold my hand.

"And now if the baby just moves and gets their butt out the camera, we can see the gender"Dr.Lance said.

"Always wanna show their butt just like you "SI said.

He placed his hand under my back. The baby likes him so it  reacted to his movements and kicked me hard as fuck.

"Messiah you bitch"I said.

"Well whatever he did worked because you got yallselves a little...............girl"Dr. Lance.

"Omg Im having a lil girl"I said tearing up.

Messiah came over and hugged me.

I cant even wit for this new journey in life wit my baby girl.