35.

I'm just gonna go ahead and wrap this book up because I've been getting so busy with life and apologize for not releasing chapters consistently so enjoy this last chapter.

2 years later

Me and Messiah are in a great place as of currently we recently got married! After I had our second child a beautiful son named Carter

I continued with my youtube and have now reached 1m+ on my solo and page and have a family page with the fam!

We moved to LA. I like it out here it's similar in city life, and I feel like this is just great place to settle down and raise my kids.

My mom passed away not long before my wedding I still miss her I always will, but i'm kind of at peace with that phase of my life.

My little sister (I forgot her name 💀). She's currently living with her Dad, and we fly her out to LA a lot. Being all she really has left other than her Dad I just want to be as active in her life as possible.

Anyways,

Mentally I've been doing better and been seeing a therapist to help me with my problems.

I love where i'm at right now in life and glad i wasn't scared to love❤️.

SI.

Yall, when I say I love this girl so much

Yall, when I say I love this girl so much. Life is lifing. My niggas I gotta family. 2 damn kids. I'm gettin old asf.

I started my own barbershop, business has been boomin.

We don't really talk  to Zay and Lele much no more but that's ok, we still close and still friends. We just both have families  so it makes it hard. Especially with us moving away and all.

I've stayed out the streets ever sense we moved away no sign of any opps and no bs.

I love life with her so much and my family, and glad I wasnt scared to love ❤️.

———————————————————————————

Y'all i'm so sorry the book didn't end how y'all wanted it to ❤️. I've been in a different place in my life positively and mentally that writing this book wasn't in my path way.

But thank y'all for reading so much 😗.
Hopefully I'll have new books coming soon with a different genre  🫶🏽.