33.

Month Later

Si

I was fucking this hoe

I was fucking this hoe. She was getting on my damn nerves and asking bout some put a baby in me, ain't nobody boutta do that with her ugly ass.

I barely even get to see my child no more, me and Kaia got into a argument, shi got heated asf. Now she won't let me see my baby girl Kiori.

It was all over how I handled the situation with my sister. She was like I needed to be smarter than that cause I could've been locked up.

I told her I rather be locked up then let that girl walk around and hurt you again.

She got pissed off then kicked me out.

I didn't even know where to begin to work on gettin her back, cause she cut me smooth tf off.

She don't need my money and she damn sure doesn't need me, so I don't know what she's doing anymore.

My whole family don't talk to me, i'm just diggin myself into a grave to be honest just fucking, smoking, and drinking.

"SI can we please go get sum to eat"the hoe said ion know her name.

"No, bruh stfu get out and when u do don't slam my door"I said.

She did as told.

I ordered a maid service, cause I don't feel like cleaning shit. I got up went to my bathroom, began my hygiene routine and started getting dressed.

I got a text from a unsaved number on my phone but I knew it was Kaia.

"Uhhhh we need to talk today, because this isn't good for Kiori"the text said.

She told me to come over, I automatically had
let her have the house because all Kiori stuff is there.

I texted her back saying i'll be over the house in like 30 minutes.

Knowing my ass was about to speed over there because I miss my daughter.

All I wanted to do was be with Kaia so bad, but it seems like every time we get good again something always ends up happening to her. I can't live with that.

———————————————————————————

I pulled up to the house, and opened the garage cause shi it's still my house.

I went inside and saw Kaia playing with Kiori on the ground. It almost broke my heart cause Kiori didn't have no reaction, I was just a stranger to her.

"hey"Kaia said.

"Wassup, wutchu wanted to talk about"I said.

I went over to Kiori, grabbed her and sat her on my lap.

"I am sorry, I should not have excluded you from Kiori nor mines life"She said.

"Everytime we give us a chance it goes good then it goes bad again. and I end up getting hurt, I just want peace and I just want someone to bring me peace"she said.

"I don't want any nigga to bring me peace I want it to be you I always have wanted it to be you, but you gotta want the same thing"she said tearing up.

Honestly I was in shocked because the didn't expect this to be what we were talking about today.

"Kaia I want to be your peace I always have, and no I can't control other people, but I control what I can" I said.

"I want to live life with you and our babygirl, and want us to work on everything together not seperate, so the first step to that is moving out of Houston"I said.

"I agree I always already looking at some places in, Phoenix Arizona I think it's time for something new"She said.

"I love you, Kaia" I said.

"I love you to" she said.

"Now tell me about my baby girl cause I've missed her so much"

"After we left the hospital, she has had no other problems. She really only about 2 months old now, she smiles and she's finally starting to babble its so cute"she said. I could really tell she loved being a Mother which makes me so happy.

"Hey dada lil girl"I said playing with her on my lap. I wanted to make sure this girl knew I was not going nowhere no more.

"So can I move back in?"I said.

"Yes"she rolled her eyes.

"Have you heared from Dee in a while?"she said.

(I ain't gonna lie yall I forgot about her character)

"Last time I checked she moved to Miami, she ain't say nun to us she just left, but it seems like she's happier though"I said.

"Well that's good for her because I was so worried for her"Kaia said.

"What's been going on with Zay and LeLe"I said.

She gave me this weird look, and she looked super worried at the same time.

"That's the other thing I called you over here to talk about......there missing"