25.

Kaia Williams (Same day)

We pulled up to this house which was packed.

"Messiah what is dis"I said.

"you'll see, just don't be mad ok you look great" He said.

"uhhhh now you got me worried"I said.

He chuckled. Then opened my door for graves my hands and led me into the house.

Instantly the smell of collard green , pork chops, and
maccoroni was kicking. I could smell every bit of seasoning in it to.

I was quickly whipped out of my thoughts.

"Hiiiiiiii ong you must be Kaia you so much prettier  in person, I'm Messiahs momma but just just call me mom" this lady said. She was about 5,6, nice figure and dark skin skin with tattoos all over. And a thick accent.

Shi I want his mom fuck him .

"Hey , I'm Kaia obviously it's super nice to meet u"I said.

She slapped Messiah and i chuckled.

"Why hasn't ur ass bough dat girl to meet me yet" she said.

I laughed.

"Cause we was on a break ma" He said.

She slapped him again.

"Wutchu do dis girl" she said to him.

"I may have said some things out of grief das it" He said.

Another girl that look about 17 came over, carrying a baby. That must be the girl I mistake him for cheating with.

"oh so u that lil bitch that pulled that shi" She said.

"first of all I ain't no bitch, correct yoself"I said. Everyone turned and looked at me finally noticing my presence.

The baby looked just as annoyed at her, as I was.

"Zaniya chill, this girl ain't do nun wrong that you wouldn't do, so don't talk to her like that"SI said.

My man my man my man.

"Ion know why u standing up for this hoe"Zaniya said.

"I don't gotta explain shi to you"SI said.

He started walked to the back to the kitchen, so that we can make our plates.

His mom came rushin in.

"Kaia I am so sorry about that, she don't got all da screws in ha head, she a lil slow"His mom said.

I laughed out loud, and here she go coming in.

"Bitch what the fuck you laughing at"Zaniya said.

"Look, you really pissin me off I would be mad if I gotta put my hands in front you"SI said.

"She can talk for herself"His sister said.

At this point this girl really had me messed up, but SI would be mad if I put my hands on her while pregnant.

"Look, ion want no problems witchu I'm here for your brother not you"I said.

"Now you wanna get disrespectful , bet i got some for that , DESHAWN COME HOLD YO BABY"She said.

A dude that liked hella familiar walked up and took the baby. Then he made eye contact with me, and I instantly realized who it was, my damn ex from 11 months ago AND THAT NIGGA GOT A WHOLE BABY? ON ME.

"Oh hey Kaia" he said while licking his lips.

"Hey Deshawn"I said in a mad voice "

"If y'all wanna get a room just say that" This little boy that looked about , 14 said.

"Lavonte shut yo lil ass up"SI said.

"How tf y'all know each other"SI said in front of everyone making me a lil embarrassed.

"He's my ex, and he cheated on me with your sister"I said.

"Oh so you was messin wit my man, now u messin wit my brother you a lil hoe huh"Zaniah said.

She started chargin at me, then I just slid over so that she fell in the floor. She ran bro the food table and got food all over herself.

"UGHHHHHH"She said. Then ran upstairs leaving Deshawn chasing after her.

Lavonte, his mom, and Messiah , even the baby was bussin out laughin.

I was ready to eat, at this point so I was just gonna eat the food I didn't push the girl into.

"Bae wutchu want to eat, imma make you a plate"I said to messiah.

He looked mad at me ngl.

"I'm good I'll make a plate in a min imma go outside and go smoke"He said.

"Ok"I said.

I was busy making a plate then his momma came up to me.

"Thank you for dealing with my son, ik he super hard headed and he a lil weird" His mom said.

"He stayed down for me when I was in a bad place so I wanna do the same for him"I said.

"Well so far you seem like a great fit into the family welcome"she said.

SI walked back in, I guess we're gonna tell everyone now.

"Y'all sit tf down in the living room I gotta tell y'all sum"SI said.

The baby, Lavon, his mom, Zaniya and Deshawn all went into the living room even though not all was invited.

"Messiah I know you ain't boutta tell us u gotta go to jail or sum, you just done bought dis girl"His mom said.

"Nah it's not that" He said with a big ass small or his face his dumbass.

"Come here kai"He said.

I got up and walked over to him standing next to him .

"WE HAVIN A BABYYYY"He said.

Everyone mouth dropped including the babies, which he only bout 1 but he got so much personality.

"Oh my I needa get some air"His mom said walking out.

"Imma be a uncleeee againnn yessirrr"Lavon said.

"Ofc you got this hoe pregnant"His sister said and walked off.

"Congrats" Deshawn just looked at me started up and down looking disappointed.

The baby was left their just starin at us.

Welp this is how it's about to be I guess damn.