7.

Kaia Williams-Next Day-

I woke up under a bridge, and saw that it was daytime.

"Oh shit"I said quietly cause SI was still sleeping.

I opened my phone knowing I would be in trouble. 50 notifications from Mom ❤️‍🩹, Zay 💙, Lani 🤎.

Oh lord.

I shook SI telling him I had to go home.

"SI SI wake up"I said.

He groaned and his eyes opened wide and we checked the time. It read 8:52 am.

"Shit"Si said.

He pulled out and started driving.

"We boutta get sum to eat , before both our asses get cursed out"He said.

"Wutchu want pretty" He said.

"Chick-Fila" I said. Luckily it's saturday cause that  closed sunday mess me blowing me.

We pulled into Chick Fila and went thru the drive through line cause we look to musty to go in.

"Wutchu want Kai"

"Lemme get a 8 count chicken minnie's meal , with hash browns and a medium sprite"I said.

He ordered his food to then we pulled around , he paid and we got our food.

We went to a nearby park to eat our food. Cause we already late to being home , how much later could hurt us.

"I had fun witchu last night"I said. It was actually cool to get to know him frl frl , outside that front he be puttin on.

"Ye I had fun witchu to , I'm sorry Ian even realize the time and shi ion want u to get in trouble witcho dukes"he said.

"If it makes it better I'll come in dere and meet her and take the blame"he said smiling.

I laughed but might as well, cause he just a friend anyways. Especially if imma be spending more time with him.

His phone started ringing it said Zay 🩸

"Wadup" he said.

"Where tf uand Kai at cause we know y'all together , can't be going MIA and shit"Zay said.

"Bruh, we feel asleep smoking by accident chill tf out, I wouldn't let no shi happen to her on me" he said.

"Bruh you better not or i'm shootin yo ass omm"Zay said.

"Nigga fuck you"SI said hanging up.

I just played wit my fingers cause it was making me nervous I don't know why Zay being like that , when me and SI agreed on being friends.

I could tell SI was pissed so I grabbed his hand and rubbed it cause that be working for me. He started to calm down.

"Ion want you to be seeing me like this but if we getting to know each other, I want you to know I got anger problems"SI spoke.

"I can see that , but I don't want you to be stressin and stuff so I'm here to help you SI"I said.

"Thank you, young nigga "He spoke laughing.

"Sfpwm , you want this young nigga real bad "I said.

We finished eating our food and talked a little bit more.  I told him where I lived them we drove to my house.

He pulled into the driveway and parked the car then opened the door for me.

I went into the house and unlocked the door. Then I saw my momma waiting for me on the couch in a robe.

"And where was yo ass at , and who the hell this nigga in my house" my mom said.

"This SI he one of Zay close friends and now getting to be one of mine, we was chillin and fell asleep" I said.

"Ma'am It was my fault I took her to dis spot to see the lights and stuff under the bridge and we fell asleep"SI said.

Damn this nigga sound so proper , I love a nigga dat can switch real quick. He so fine to. LEMME STOP.

"I know you almost grown Kai , but yo dumb ass could've been kidnapped or worst you ain't even tell nobody where you."My mom spoke I knew she was right.

"I understand momma"I said.

"Now i'm tired lemme go back to sleep, I wanna meet this lil boy again at another time"my mom said.

"Ight ma"I said.

"I'm so sorry about that"I spoke to SI.

"It's coo ma don't sweat it, shi i enjoyed spending time witchu fuck getting in trouble"

"Well thank you I like that spot a lot , I'll catch you in a bit youngblood "I said. Then dapped him up , and his ass pulled me into a hug.

Damn he still smell good.

We was still hugging , then I finally pulled away and looked into his eyes. I looked away after folding and he smiled.

"I think you feelin a young nigga" he said.

"Don't get yo hopes up"I spoke laughing, knowing I was lying.

Then he walked out the door I saw him pull away.

The Girls ☺️

BaeDee🤎: So did you get sum last night 👀you better not be cheating on me.
Chloe 💚: I'm so happy y'all made up y'all so cute.
Adri 😒:mhm

Me: Y'all we just fell asleeep in the car chillin and smoking we gon do a girls day later tho. I'll send y'all the details. I'm vlogging to.

BaeDee🤎: OUUUU BET
Chloe💚: Bet
Adri:Igh 

Me:Ok imma text y'all the deets inna bit start getting ready now