17

Im hoping for this book to be atleast 20-30parts)

‼️IM CHANGING THE NAME FROM KAMERON, TO KION  FOR THE OTHER GANG LEADER!!!‼️

Messiah(SI)

Me and the boys was outback, smoking we been out here bout a hour. Dee and Kaia left a lil bit ago to go shopping so we been chillin.

"Yo when we gon get dis nigga Kion "I said. I honestly wanted to been did it but I needed to do dis wit da boys.

"I heared him in his boys suppose to be coming to houston this week staying up at the Omni hotel again where da girls was"Zay said.

"They wouldn't go to the same place bruh, they tryna plan sum slick, we gotta lay low same wit da girls"Ant said.

Which really was true, I'm still pissed at Adri to so I want her in the grave to. Cause she the one that made sure they was at the hotel.

"Ok we needa tell da girls first, we gon post up at the old factory where...you know the stuff happened"I said.

"Their gonna go there cause that's where they move product that they got in Mexico into LA"I added.

"Also we don't want none of their product cause we don't do that cocaine stuff , we just gettin they heads"

"I'll get my cleanup crew for after"Zay said.

"I'll be tracking their location at every moment, we already got some boys on them right now" Ant said.

"Alright we gotta slide to the trap, make sure everyone updated just incase Kion try to slide dere"I said.

We left Zays house and all got into the car, all i was worried about was Kaia right now, cause I hate when she be out by herself cause i'm not there to protect her.

The trap like a 30min ride from here so I had a minute to chill while Zay drove.

I tracked Kaia lo, and saw she was at the mall.

So I called her, cause she betta get me sum.

"hey bae"she said.

"wutchu doin Kaia"I said.

"shopping and vlogging just bought us a pair of matching jordan's"

"this why u my girl,"

"come to the trap when u done, I got some stuff to tell u and dee"

"ouuuu am i boutta be shooting witchu, imma be a hood wife frl frl, like India and Durk we  just still together" She said. I busted out laughing.

"shut yo cute ass up"

"I'm heading to my car now me and Dee took separate cars so send her the lo" she said.

I sent Dee the lo off my phone. I noticed Zay and Ant being super quiet I know a lot of them mind, and they been wanting to do this some Imma leave them alone.

"you good love" she said.

"Yes bae"

"You want sum to eat or should I come straight dere cause it's like a 25min drive"she said.

"Get some to eat and get me sum to".

"I just pulled up to mcdonald's wutchu want"

"Lemme get a 2b quarter pounder wit bacon, nun on it , with a sprite and make sure da fries fresh"I said.

She did her order went our the window , and got her food I was shocked Ant and Zay ain't want nun.

Shi they might be tryna set me up

"Messiah I think someone following me" she said.

It got Zay and Ant's attention.

"You sure it ain't Dee she should be on the same route"I said.

"My nigga ian slow, that car look kinda familiar but it followed me from the mall even to the mcdonald's" She said.

I was starting to get real worried cause, it could be that dude Kion's. I would ask her but her memory bout that day triggers her.

I heared her breathing all hard.

"Turn left Kaia"I said.

"There still following me"

"How far is she away from the the trap and us"Zay said.

"She 5 min from the trap and 15 from us"I said.

"put the phone on speaker" Ant said.

"Kaia I know you scared but imma need you to go the trap and speed there, i'm texting everyone their to lookout for you, they tryna get u to lead them there" I said.

I heared her speed up so did Zay.

I just want this girl to be good this time, cause if something happen to her again the whole world going up in flames.