9.

Kaia Williams
I cut off my vlog because I just got done recording a quick GWRM.

My outfit was  a v cut white long sundress. With white high heels that had a pattern on them.

I put my hair into a a side part slick back ponytail.

I did a natural glam for makeup , with a natural looking fake eyelashes I don't like them spider looking ones and some lip gloss. I didn't wanna do to much because I don't like all that caked on makeup.

My music paused , so I went to see who was calling I hate that.

SI  was requesting to face time.

I picked up and put my phone towards the ceiling cause I'm not boutta show my face

"Hey Ma"SI spoke wit his deep voice.

"Hey Si"

"Nigga,if you don't sit yo camera up".

I sat my camera up to show him fit and did a 360.

"And where the fuck you going again?"Si said.

I laughed.

"Ain't shit funny , answer my question"he said.

"To a steakhouse my nigga"I said.

"Oh Ight, don't go nowhere else cause Ion need nobody seeing you ."He said.

"No promises youngblood"I said. Laughing he just gave me a straight face.

"Picky promise that shi ion get a fuck"He said.

I put my pinky up, and he put his pinky  up to and we locked it.

Awwwwwww he a lil cute.

"Ok, I-...I'll see you later"he said. Then hung up. Not paying no attention to what he was saying , cause I was to focused on myself.

My music resumed playing.

So I finished my look together spraying setting spray on myself. Applying a fresh close of lipgloss, then i walked out my room seeing all the other girls.

"OMGGGGG YOU LOOK SO FINE BAE"Dee said. Slapping my ass after.

"OUUUWEEEE"Chloe said hyping me up.

Adri just stayed in the corner.

"YALL ALL LOOK SO FINE..LIKE DAMN"I said.

I looked at the time seeing that we should start heading to the steakhouse, but obviously we wanted to take pictures of first.

We grabbed all of ours purses and room keys and walked out.

We got in the elevator where we saw another group of boys bout 3 of them . Looking like they from out of town. I'm already knowing they boutta say sum.

"Aye , where y'all girls going". A tall lightskin with long twist and a nice outfit on  started speaking. He was looking dead at me.

"Where ever you want to go"Adri said , trying to flirt.

"I wasn't  talking to you lil ma"He said. His homeboys in the back started laughing.

"Like I was saying , you wit da all white "He spoke.

I was a lil nervous to talk, this nigga was fine.

Dee hit me.

"Oh shit, anyways we got a reservation for a streakhouse, yall can come if y'all want". I said..the ending kinda slipped.

"Ight bet , I'm Kameron , that's Leon , and Cari"He said.

"Cool , I'm Kaia this Chloe , Dee, and Adri"I said.