28.

Today me and Messiah was going on a romantic boat ride

Today me and Messiah was going on a romantic boat ride. It was almost time for the sunset in Bali, we were super jet lagged so all day we swam and chilled.

I put on that really cute fashion nova fruit roll up dress but I decided not to vlog today.

"Bae where tf the lotion at, my knees ashy"Si said.

"My nigga yo whole body ashy"

"Yo booty is ashy"He said.

I just gave him a blank face. The I hit him up side the head.

"Well you like this ashy booty"I said.

"Sure do"

"you planned this whole thing out right, when we suppose to heading dere"I said. Cause we wasn't even ready yet.

"In like a hour it's only like a 3min walk from right here , but I got us a golf cart cause ion want to pregnant ass walking"He said.

"Awwww you so sweet bookie"I started kissing all over him.

"You boutta make me horny and we gotta go"he said

"boring ass"I said rolling my eyes.

———————————————————————————

We were done getting ready. He was in his little fancy outfit which looked so cute and I was in my lil dress

"ouuuu you look so handsome bae"I said.

"You look pretty to ma"he said.

"Let's take a picture together"

We took a mirror picture then posted it to where it shows up on both on instagram. We boutta break da innanet!

"Ight the golf cart out front let's go, cause the sunset bout to start"He said.

"Ok Mr.Serious"

We got on the golf cart and headed on our way to the boat.

———————————————————————————

We were on the boat, eating a salmon dinner.

"Messiah you really out did your self with this"I said.

"Anything for you"

"Like this is really nice and I've been enjoying us being together, like we gotta whole baby on the way it's crazy"I said.

"Yeah I trapped yo ass didn't I"Si said

"Shut yo stupid ass up, you wouldn't leave me alone even without the baby"I said

"Hell nah, ain't nobody else boutta get you" He said

We were just about done with our food, there was a area with a soft which couch  over looking the ocean and sunset.

"Bae let's go sit down"He said.

He grabbed my hand pulling me up and help me sit down. He's been so understanding every sense this pregnancy and helping me out so much I hope that doesn't change.

I was looking out at the water then I turned around, this dude had a ring in his finger.

"I know damn on well you ain't proposing this quick, I know this poom poom good but dang"I said.

"Girl chill yo ass out, this a promise ring"He said.

"Oh"That's literally all I had to say my ass was in shock.

"I know we not ready fa the real thing yet, but I done fell in love with you even more. I was scared to love someone again, you came in and changed it all
up for me. Now we bringing a baby in this world. I want dis promise ring, to represent the love I have for you"He said.

I started tearing up this the most romantic thing I done ever got.

He put the ring on my finger, it was diamond ring. If I get this for da promise ring imagine the real thing

"Awww baby come here, I love you to "I said.

We started kissing the fuck out of each other, he went to my neck and started leaving hickeys on it.

"EXCUSE ME YALL ARE IN PUBLIC"The white waitress said.

"Shut yo ass up, and look the other way I'm paying you for dis shi"He said.

The lady huffed and stomped away.

"Messiah yo mean ass"I said.

"Ye you love this mean ass"He said.

"Sure do"I said.

The sun was setting and this great day was ending, it felt so good

Just a short filler chapter, it's spring break and i'm in the writing mood 😩.