18

THANK YALL FOR 1000 READS 💕( SUPER LONG CHAPTER TODAY!)
KION
Saturday

I was following behind this girl Kaia, I don't even wanna kill her cause she fine asf

I was following behind this girl Kaia, I don't even wanna kill her cause she fine asf. I just want dat boy Messiah dead , me and him got long history when I use to live in Houston. Me and him was close but , he set me up during a shootout at the old trap. Me and Messiah use to be runnin dis shi together.

I have not trusted no one sense, me and him was like brothers, I was closer to his mom then I was to mine. For him to do me like that hurt Ian gonna lie.
I even had talked to Ant on the low . But after what with me killing they friend, it split.

I couldn't be around Messiah no more , and I had some family back in LA so I just went with them. Got my drug business started up In LA and ready to take back what was mine here. I used Adri to help me get back close to Messiah. Cause she was one of the old hoes I use to mess with back when I lived in Houston. At one point she was messin wit Messiah heavy to.

Adri was starting to get annoying so I locked that girl up in da warehouse. She boutta end up just like her friend Chloe. The thing is I didn't even want that girl Chloe dead, Ian want no girl dead that was honestly a mistake.

She was talking bout some "you ain't have to kill chloe" "I just wanted the girl Kaia dead".

Tired of hearing her. I was just using following Kaia to get me to they trap. The thing is, I knew they was ready for me today. So I just wanted to ride by they trap and go to a hidden location. I was gonna surprise attack them after I get some stuff set. My boys was suppose to be coming in town tonight.
—————————————————————————
Anyways.

She pulled up to this dingy looking house, i kept riding past thinking this must be it. I looked to right and saw hella guns being pointed at me. I sped, and started laughing I knew this weekend was boutta go crazy.

——————————————————————————-

Messiah(SI)I know Kion  is the one that just rode by just stalking frl

Messiah(SI)
I know Kion is the one that just rode by just stalking frl.

Everything that that dude think went down didn't, I wasn't the one that set him up. It was someone else that I been killed and taken care of. That was like my brother.