13.

Si

My girl been in the hospital for 3 months, which really has been breaking my heart

My girl been in the hospital for 3 months, which really has been breaking my heart. If I gets any chance to go up the hospital i do.

So I cleared my schedule so I can go see my girl today. The street shit been wild lately.

She may not know she my girl, but she don't really got no choice atp. My ass done made a whole room for her in my house. I cant believe what her momma did but i'm still deciding on off after she wakes up I should tell her or not.

Chloe dying really has me messed up cause she was my sister, Adri being a snake done ruined my trust issues , and the rest of the gang just going through it mentally. I wanted to be there for everyone but i'm still worried about the person that is barely alive.

The clock read 11:59. Visiting hours in the hospital start around 12:30. Then the hospital is a far little drive so I had to finish getting ready now.

I did my hygiene routine then went to go get dressed, it was still a little hot here in October  so I put on a black tank, and some grey nike sweatshorts. With my black air forces, and a gold chain.

I grabbed my pre rolled blunt bag , keys and my glock off the dresser. I walked out of my house got in the car  and began speeding down the street.

——————-–————————————————————

I pulled up the parking grade of the hospital and scanned my lil card, I bought the monthly pass sense I come here so much.

I got out my car and locked the doors, I went to the elevator and went to her floor. I walked to the part i of her hospital which was far asf away. Once I got there all the nurses waved and said hi to me, cause they know not to do that flirting stuff. When i'm here to see my girl.

I went to her room and still saw her peacefully laying down hooked up to hella machines like the past 3 months.

I went over my her bed and took a seat. I grabbed a brush I bought and started brushing her hair. Cause she still got that old ass lace front in.

"You so pretty ma, you know I had to come see you today, even tho u think u not my girl u my girl"I spoke.

Even though this girl ain't been able to talk I still done grew a connection for her. I don't even know how. I don't even fuck hoes no more.

"You got a beautiful room in my house, even though you shouldn't be in it, definitely my bed and instead."

"I don't know if you can hear my crazy ass but I never really asked you to my girl so i'm asking now".

"I will be your girl"I heared a small weak voice whisper.

I heared Dee whisper, and she tried to let out a laugh but it didn't work. I know her ass was joking, but I really thought it was Kaia responding.

Dee looked weak and fragile like she could break at any second. She started over the room and walked over to Kaia, touched her arm and almost left instantly. Weird asf...

I saw the bed starting to move and saw Kaia staring at me.

"Who are you, and why you in my room?" she said. Looking stunned like she was scared asl.

My heart dropped cause this isn't what I was expected when she got up, I didn't wanna start no trouble so I grabbed my things and began walking to the door.

"Dummy, sit yo ass back down i'm just playin" Kaia said.

I let out a deep breath and went over to hug her.

"Also I will be you girl, cause ain't nobody come to this damn hospital but you, the stuff you said these last 3 months is crazy" she said.

"You heared everything I said?".

She nodded her yes, she looked really weak and tired so I called for the nurses to come into her room. They told me to go to waiting room so  the doctors can check on her.

I went to the waiting room and sat there, just happy this girl is back.

I wondered if I skulls check the group chat or not but to me everyone needed some good news so I did.

GC🤷🏽‍♀️

Kaia is awake.

That's all I said I didn't expect to get a response cause I have not heard from none of them sense this all happened.

I didn't know how long the doctors would be so I began to go in get some food cause I know this girl would be hungry.

——————————————————————————

I went back to her floor with Chick Fila in my hands, then proceeded to walk in her room. I saw her sitting up and handed her the food.

"FINALLY SOME REAL FOOD" she said.

"What the doctors say"I asked c actually curious so I can know when she coming home.

"They ran some test, I can go home tomorrow because they want to watch me overnight.  I don't have any known brain defects right now. My wound is healing pretty good, I still won't be able to walk  and need help with everything. They also think I should switch to online school this year. Then my mother does not gaf about me no more and Lani turned on me." she said.

I stood there with my eyes stunned wondering how she found out. Tears started pouring out of her eyes after she said the last sentence.

I walked over to get bed side and hugged her and started comforting her, I'm just happy she's alright and , I got my girl back.