5.

Zay

I saw the text , from Kaia saying coming pick me up , and I knew she was suppose to be on a date with SI at the time so I knew that nigga did some bad.

I texted her back "ok on my way".

——————————————————————————

I pulled up to the mcdonald's and saw her sitting her inside I turned my car off. Then went inside to go get her , I saw tears coming from her eyes.

"Come on Kai , he ain't worth it it'll be ok".I spoke hurt. I didn't like seeing tears coming her eyes, especially from a dude that's suppose to be like a brother to me.

She got up and went to her car I opened the door for her, I went to my side and began driving.

"Please tell me what happened Kai"

"He just treated me like I was a hoe , and testing to see if I was gold digger, then when I got mad and called him out he sped off" she said.

"This is why, I didnt really want y'all talking, i just didn't wanna tell u cause it would make my homeboy look bad."

"Well you should've told me cause you know how I get when people do me dirty you foul".

I didn't even wanna talk back to her because I knew she was right, same with the rest of the gang they could've told her how SI was.

I already know this gon make her shut down and become anxious and shi , because he embarrassed her in public.