22.

I'm back yall school been schoolin 💀

SI

I just woke up, It was like mid-day. I had a couple runs I had to do later today , so I was boutta chill for now. I grabbed my phone ready to check my notifications fa the day, before I got up. Cause who the hell pops right up.

I saw one from Kaia my heart dropped cause I haven't talked to this girl in a min and I missed her so much.

All I saw was a pregnancy test. That has double lines making positive.

Fuck man.

But at the same time , I was like I done trapped this girl she got no reason to leave me now. Imma do right by her dis time.

I texted her back saying slide to my place.

I went to da bathroom. Did my hygiene and skincare routine. Then grabbed my clothes fa today. It was starting to get pretty cold, so I theough on a all red nike tech, wit some black air maxes.

Then I went to my phone doordashed me and her some Chickfila , cause I know her all ain't eat yet.

Then I wanted for her to get here.
———————————————————————————

Bout 30min later I heared the door ring.

I ran up to go get.

I saw Kaia standing there looking all pretty, I can't believe she was carrying my seed though.

"you just gonna stand there my nigga, ian gettin younger"She said.

"Oh shi, ye come in I got you food, cause I know you ain't eat"I said.

"Thank you SI, im tired so is it ok If I stay here all day?"she said.

"Ye, that's good you just eat I got some runs to do. So when you get back we talking this shi out"I said.

"Ok si, be safe"she said beggining to eat her food.

I grabbed my keys, then headed out the door. I opened the garage , turned on the car then pulled out.

I didn't even turned on the radio. I grabbed one of my pre rolled blunts and lit it.

Honestly It was just so much to think about.

I wanted to say so much to this girl and make it up to her, but it feels like I ruined all of that.

Even this whole month we been on a break i maybe only fucked one girl das it tho. That's good for me.

I know it's so quick to say I love her, but she ain't made me feel like anyone else did. Even the good times we had that was my baby man.

I feel like everything I'm saying right now it should , be to get so imma tell her all this.

Now my baby havin a baby, all I wanted was us to have a fresh slate. I'm more excited than anything.

 I'm more excited than anything

Kaia

Ion know what they put in this Chickfila bruh bout it was nastier than usual. I threw that shit up. I went into my bathroom, cause dis still my lil area

. I checked to see if my new brushes I bought were still there.

So I grabbed one and started my brushing my teeth. But I was still hungry so, I went to see what he had downstairs in his fridge. He had some leftover spaghetti left so I ate that, and he make some good spaghetti.

After it was like 2 o clock. He was still doing runs and honestly I was starting to get tired.

I went to my room to see if it was still decorated, it still was and remained untouched. I grabbed a night shirt, and some shorts I left here.

I knew I wasn't boutta go nowhere else cause I'm feeling like shi today. So I did my hygiene and skincare routine. Then I put my change of clothes on.

I bought my macbook over here, so I finished the youtube video I took earlier. "Might be pregnant vlog" I didn't show the results though, cause it wasn't time.
——————————————————————————

I edited the video, which took me bout a hour then I uploaded it. I know my notifications would be pouring in so I put my phone on DND.

I texted LeLe telling her I was safe and where I was and that was ok. Just cause I know , she gonna be 10x worried about me cause i'm pregnant.

After that I fell asleep.

——————————————————————————-

Bout 2 hours later I woke up.

I saw someone standing over top of me and i slapped it.

"damn, tf heavy handed self" He said.

"next time don't be such a stalker"I said. He lucky I ain't hit him with a two piece.

"let's talk now, I bought you more food" He said.

He helped me get out of bed just cause my iron be low when I get up. He knows that cause I passed out last time, it was funny asf.

He bought me seafood and we sat down and ate.

"when did u find out" He said.

"today, i texted you right after I thought you should know" I said.

"I just wanna say now, I know the baby is mine and you know you not no hoe, so I take responsibility" He said.

Look at this nigga sounding mature and shi.

"I know you better not deny my baby , this baby already acting like you getting on my last damn nerve"I said.

"Second, Your moving back in with . Third, I want us to get back together I said what I did a month ago out of grief now I miss my girl bruh "he said.

"SI what you don't get is that it can't be that easy.I'm not just gonna forgive you then it's gonna all cool.  I'll move in with you, but keep my penthouse, but that together part is pending "I said.

He grabbed my hands.

"Look Kaia, you got me doing this cringey ass nigga shit. I wanna raise this kid witchu, not co parenting together , together together we gonna do it right this time."he said.

"Awww look at u gettin all sappy"I kissed him on the cheek, cause I could tell he needed it.

I just gotta hope he stay true to his word this time.