30.

Messiah

  All I was worried about right now, was making sure both my babies got to the hospital safe

Every phone call I was getting, I tuned everything out nothing else was important right now.

I was racing behind the ambulance that was taking Kaia to the hospital.

When they got to the house they said that she lost a lot of blood, and that there is a low chance that the baby could make it. All I could do was pray.

I'm not even worried about who did this right now I know Zay got it.

———————————————————————————
We just made it to the hospital. I was going to wait a couple minutes so I wouldn't get in the way.

I was crying in the car just praying, and mad at myself because I didn't protect her. I didn't even know, we were celebrating a good moment with our families.

Now I have to worry about if she or the baby will make it or not.

If I have to choose between her or the baby i'm choosing my girl, simple. No way I'm raising a baby by myself.

I started to get out the car and I ran into the hospital, though the ER.

"Hello sir, is there something I can help you with"the nurse said.

"Hi my pregnant girlfriend just got rushed in here, I just wanted to make sure everything was ok and have a update"I said.

"Let me check hold on....she just got rushed into a emergency surgery and i'm sure one of the surgeons will let you know something as soon as she's stable"The nurse said.

"for now, there is a waiting area down the hall and a cafeteria on the other end of the hospital just follow the signs. Please just get some food and rest"She said.

I walked off because I didn't want to hear the rest. I'm not resting, i'm not eating or nun in-till I know my girls are ok.

I went to the waiting room and just sat there angry and mad.
——————————————————————————-

"Hi you must be the boyfriend, even though I can not legally disclose ..wink wink. information about the lady. Although sense you are the father of the child I can help"

"Ok whatever you got"I said.

"The mom of the child is... in a stable condition where the knife penetrated didn't cause a lot of damage to her. Do to the stress of the situation, the baby did have to be born today"He said.

I was just in shocked the baby isn't even ready yet we literally just found out the gender.

"your little girl, is in the nicu icu, she's stable for now but it will be risky because she's so little. Also not fully formed yet" The dr said.

"Can I see her"I said.

"Yes follow me"

The doctor took me to a different part of the hospital, way more silent. Just sad feeling.

He opened the door to a private area, with a bunch of little babies in these containers.

"here's your baby right here sir, spend as much time with her as you like. The mom should be waking up soon and heady to visit"He said

"Ok thank you"I said.

I walked up to my baby girl right now she was about the size of 2 of my hands. Just so tiny so fragile and so pretty she had my nose.

"i cant wait to name you, with your mom" I said shedding a tear. Not believing I was going through this moment with Kaia not on my side

Even though the doctor didn't say it I knew the chances her making it were very slim. I had to face that reality, but for now i'm gonna love this girl.

I put my hands inside the gloves, so that I can touch her. I played with her little fingers, and just enjoyed spending time with my little one.

I know I should update the family on this moment, but I should just spend this time alone.

I cant believe my babygirl is here already

So who y'all think stabbed Kaia??