6.

Kaia Williams
——-
1 month later
——

I haven't really talked to Zay in the gang in a month because to me , that was foul that could've warned me.

Messiah keep blowing my phone up and I don't know why cause we wasn't even cool like that.

I been talking to this boy that go to my school named Quan for a few weeks now, I'm really feeling him. He don't be all in the streets like that, and he be taking me on fancy dates.

I'm a junior right now , and i'm suppose to be graduating early.

I be been doing youtube consistently for about a month now and i'm blowing up.
———————————————————————————

We start school in about a month so I'm tryna go enjoy the rest of my summer. I was home alone right now because my Mom and Lani went shopping she could've told me.

Zay ❌

Bruh i'm outside , come tf out idc if it's in a bonnet or some draws . I done tried to leave you alone for a month. But we to damn close to let that dude get in between us.

Read

———————————————————————————

I put on my slides and went out to his car , I saw he had the girls and Ant in the back and I wasn't really in the mood to be talking.

"Hurry yo ugly ass up we want food"Ant said.

Chloe hit him making me chuckle a little. But ain't shit funny frl.

I opened the door to the front seat and sat down.

"Look, Kai i'm sorry , SI kept saying "she different" , so I thought we wasn't gonna do the same shi he be doing wit other hoes"he said.

"Y'all niggas always be like a girl different but the niggas be the ones still fucked up"I said.

"Y'all could've atleast told me he does foul shi like that so in my eyes yall snakes". I said. Everyone looked down knowing I was right.

"Big head he do dat wit every girl he start talking to cause people be tryna use him, just like you be scared of your feelings he is to"Ant said. The girls in the back shook they heads in agreement.

"We got on him about that shit , cause we didn't expect him to do that with you cause of how close you was to Zay" Dee said.

"Alright den yall stfu I forgive y'all"I said rollin my eyes.

"Ok can we get some damn food now cause all this talking making me hungry"Ant said. Making us laugh.

"I gotta go change first y'all come back in like 45 minutes cause who boutta be walking around in a bonnet and a robe "I spoke laughing.

"I love you bestie" Zay whispered.

"I love you to"I whispered

I got out the car and went in the house I picked out my clothes for today which was just a white sundress and white sandals.

I got in the shower started my music and did my hygiene routine then a skin routine. I got my clothes on . I texted zay that I was ready and decided to take some pictures while I was waiting.

Kaia2raw