23

1 week later
October

Today was about to be so exicting! It's finally the day, I get to go the doctor

I was suppose to be moving back in with SI, in about a week but me and him needed to get help.

I got a text from Lani a couple days ago, we're suppose to be having lunch after my appointment today.

I told SI about it, just incase my momma wanna try anything slick. He gon stay in the car though so me and Lani can have privacy.

I was waiting for him to come and pick me up, cause he said he don't want me driving with "his seed" annoying ass. My baby ain't do damn seed.

I was basically ready, so i was just waiting for SI at this point so I decided to call LeLe.

I sat the phone up so she can see me.

"hey my pregnant wifey "she said.

"hey bae"I said.

"HEYYYY U FAT B"Zay said in the back.

"ZAY shut yo ass up, before I do it for you, don't make me get my slipper"Lele said.

"You know what...i'm good bae imma just go get us some food bye BESTIE"Zay said.

"Bye 5head"I said.

"anyways, so if u need me to pull up and beat yo momma up i'm down for it, make sure yo lo on"lele said.

"i will but don't be waitin round on it si gon be dere"I said.

"ouuuuuu yo man totin dat glock for you ain't he, "she said sticking her toungue out.

I hung up on her, cause bye that ain't my man  yet. He still on probation , wit some benefits anywyas.

He texted me he was downstairs.

So I grabbed my purse. and my gallon water bottle. I headed out and locked my penthouse. Then went down the elevator to the lobby, where he was outside at.

He opened up the door for me to get in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"hey mamas"he said.

"hey baby"I said.

"how my seed doing"He said. Started the car and pulling off.

"Yo seed is making me sick, bruh tired of dis shi it's only been like 4 weeks wit if"I said.

He rubbed my stomach.

"ye keep annoying mommy fa me "He said.

Honestly it was so cute seeing him happy about being a father. I didn't have one solid enough in my life, and he didn't either. So hopefully we can be that new start for our children.

"I got a surprise for you , for dinner so it's gonna be a long day, I cleared out my whole day so i don't got no runs or nun"He said.

"ok sugar daddy"I said.

"nigga stop callin me that lame ass shi, just get ready for our appointment"He said.

"technically it's mine but ok big daddy"I said swuishing his cheeks
——————————————————————————
We pulled up to the Dr's.

I reached to open the car door, this nigga pushed me back.

"don't touch that shit, i gotchu my wife ain't touchin no doors tf"He said.

He been so extra sense I got pregnant it's cute but it's lowkey annoying. But it's cute, I kinda hate him cause I smelt Bitch on him but we was on a break so.

He opened the door and we got out , and went into the doctors.

"Hey i'm checkin in for Kaia Williams" I said to the receptionist.

"Yes, your right on time , just sit down in the waiting room , and the doctor should call you shortly"she said.

"Thank you"I said.

Me and SI sat down, he was looking at the pictures of female body parts. And birth on the wall.

"das the shi, das comin outta u dang it's gonna be big. It's gon be loose and EEW"he said.

"Messiah shut yo ass up"I said hittin him in the chest.

"Owww you heavy handed mtf"He said.

"KAIA WILLIAMS"the nurse said.

I got up and SI followed behind me.

We went into a room, the nurse asked me regular questions. About how I been, how i've been feeling, what foods I can't eat and so on.

Shortly the Obgyn came in.

"Hey so you must be the gorgeous mom, all the nurses are rambling about"The doctor said.

"she ain't that cute, lookin at my girl and shi" Si mumbled to the point only I can here him. I kicked him in the chin.

"and you must be the handsome, the nurses literally just won't shut up about"she said.

"Yup das me"he said smiling and all loud like he was proud.

"shut yo goofy ass up sit down somewhere"I said.

"anyways...let's get into the ultrasound and figure out how many weeks you are and if this baby is healthy".

She put this cold gel on my stomach and rubbed it around.

I saw the seed  sized figure  on the screen.

"and that is your baby.. you are indeed pregnant I say about 4 weeks".DrAllan said.

"see i knew it was my seed bro"SI said I just rolled my eyes.

"Your baby looks really healthy, I'm gonna prescribe you your prenatal vitamins, the nurse already told u the do's and dont's. Other than that you can come back in 1-2 weeks "She said.

"unless u have any other questions, i'm gonna get these pictures printed off and you'll be all good to go" she said.

"father u good over there"Dr. Allan said.

I looked to see him with tears in hood eyes omg this nigga more emotional then me.

"Messiah chill bruh omg, I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

(Y'all it's suppose to be 3 things happening this one day, and this chapter for the 1st thing was to long. So Imma extend it over more chapters to give more detail. So enjoy😚