32

Kaia Williams

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

"Hello my lil Kiori" I said looking at my beautiful baby girl.

"I love that name so much"SI said.

"I cant believe we have to leave her today I don't want to"I said.

"The Doctor's said , to help your post partum it's best if you get some sunlight and out this hospital"Si said.

I know he's right, but it's the fact that I couldn't even think about leaving this tiny baby alone. With no one to defend or protect her.

"You know we gon be back tonight, to sing her to sleep"Si said.

"I know I know"I said.

"I'll see you later mamas"I said to her as we walked out.

Si was carrying my bags, as we were on the way to walking out the hospital.

We walked out and I saw all my favourite people
LeLe, Zay, and Lani.

They all ran up to me and gave a soft hug.

"We missed you bitch"LeLe said.

"I'm so happy your okay"Lani said.

"Yo big head ass, back from death once again"Zay said.

"Shut yo ass up, cause I'm sure you only got one life left"I said.

Everyone just stood there in silence.

"Sooooo...we gon eat or what?"I said.

"Always thinking bout some damn food, let's go"SI said.

"Ight we gon follow behind y'all"LeLe said.

SI put my bags in the car. He helped me get in and we went to the pancake spot.

"Bae before we get out I just wanna say, thank you for being so strong , and being so strong for our baby girl, and we're gonna start a new life because I can't stand seeing you get hurt. I got you"SI said.

"Si , I knew what you was when I first met you it's not your fault"I started laughing, knowing dag on well my stomach still hurt.

"Stop laughing, fa u start bleeding again"Si said.

"stfu"I hit him.

He came and helped me out the car and we went into the pancake place, where we already had a table.

"Hurry y'all asses yo we tryna eat"Zay said.

LeLe grabbed his lips then twisted them.

We all just sat there shocked.

I was  appreciating having my little family together again for once. The only missing piece is Kiori.

The waitress came over and we all gave our orders. We were sitting there enjoying time and talking with each other.

"I know who stabbed you, I didn't wanna tell you now but you would want me to"Zay said.

"It was his sister"Zay said.

"Oh hell no, my own blood tryna mess my fucking family up and try to kill my girl and baby"Si said.

I could see him getting mad, looking like a big red tomato. I knew this could only mean one thing though, I wouldn't think he would kill his own sister.

He grabbed the keys, and got in the car and sped off while me lani and Lele were just to stunned yo speak.

I knew I couldn't stop him from whatever he about to do. So I continued my pancakes and just hoped , I wouldn't see his ass on fox @6.

 So I continued my pancakes and just hoped , I wouldn't see his ass on fox @6

I was doing bout a 100 in 50. Going in and out of cars not caring who tf was in my way.

I pulled up to my moms house, where I knew my sister was at.

I kicked down the front door and busted in.

"MESSIAH WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING"My mother side said.

"YO CHILD TRIED TO KILL MY FAMILY"I said.

"she did what?"she said looking up.

"she in the back room, and the kids are with their dad"Ma said.

I busted into her room. I grabbed her by her cheap ass lace front, making her wig come off snatching her edges.

"SIAH IM SORRY"she said.

"Ain't no sorry,every girl of mine you met you tried to ruin, and Kaia is different then all of them so I thought u would have some respect,but tryna kill her is a new low fa you"I said. I knew I wasn't gonna kill my own sister but I was going to teach her a lesson.

I punched her ass intill she couldn't feel pain anymore. I blacked out not even thinking about what was happening. All I felt was my mom pushing me off of her. Telling me to get out cause the police were on the way.

The bitch ass neighbors must've snitched.

I got in my car and sped off. I texted Kaia telling her that I was okay and everything was okay.

I just needed some time to myself and to cool down.

I'm guessing SI must've handled it cause I got a text saying everything was okay

Lele and them dropped me back off at the hospital so I could see Kiori before bed time.

I sang to her and put my hand inside the gloves going in to the box and held her hand.

"mommy not gon let nothing happened to you ever okay my pretty girl, it's me you and daddy 4L. You have a wonderful family that loves you, and is waiting for you to come home, so keep fightin"I said to her.

It kinda hurt my heart to see my baby so fragile, like it's my fault she didn't have time to develop.

The doctors say that is doing way better, and she getting stronger everyday. They see nothing they have to worry about right now.

I spent a little bit longer with her.

Then I called a uber ride home, because I had no clue what SI was doing and didn't care right now.

What a day.