11.

Messiah

I wad checking Kaia location and saw they pulled up to a abandoned factory, near da trap

I wad checking Kaia location and saw they pulled up to a abandoned factory, near da trap. I busted a U real quick cuz yk dem directions be changing.
——————————————————————————
Dem 🥷

aye the girls in trouble, Ian know our oops was in, town and they asses pulled up on da girls, now I told Kaia stupid ass not to talk to no niggas. Unloyal ass, she lucky she in trouble.

Zay: ight drop da lo

📍Location sent

Ant:be dere

——————————————————————————-

i pulled up to the factory and saw some niggas in a car, dis factory been used fa all types of shi so I know my ways. I went drove through the back, made sure my glock was in my jeans.

Then I ran into the , main part of the building where the girls were mostly likely at.

I heared screaming from what sounded like Dee, so I followed. What hurt me the most, is that I wasn't dere to protect these girls. Dee and Chloe like my sisters. Kaia my wife she don't even know it.

I peeked into the door from the room they was at and saw 2 niggas beating on Chloe, Dee and Kaia.
Kaia looked like she was getting most da hits.

I heared Ant and Zay , come in shortly after I came in. Cause I wasn't  go through dis by myself, knowing they probably got extra niggas in da back.

"Aye, y'all good"Ant whispered.

"Nigga my fucking best friend getting beat on you think I'm good nigga"Zay said.

Then he turned to me.

"Yo ass just standing there, like a pussy when you could've been blown dis shi up"He said.

"Well damn"Ant said.

"Nigga don't bring yo petty ass drama into this, save da fucking girls"I said.

He shook his head then proceeded to do what he was doing.

We made sure our guns were secure, then we began to open fire on the 2 men hitting the girls. One bullet hitting the first dude in his chest, then the second in the head.

Then all of a sudden hella niggas started popping outta nowhere.

"Fuck"I shouted. I saw the girls caught in the middle of all the crossfire. I was just praying nun of them got shot in between.

I ducked under a old table, and started firing. I saw Zay and Ant killing niggas to.  We finished off the niggas that was shooting at us, they asses couldn't aim fa shi. Dude bout shot me in my ass.

"Aye, Zay and Ant go check around the outside and shit imma go check on da girls"I said.

When we was shooting I ended up between rooms .So I ran back to where the girls were. I heard nothing, so I grew worried.

I saw Dee was awake but she was kinda of out of it. Kaia had a gunshot wound in her shoulder and her thigh, she was unconscious. And Chloe had one right in the center of her head.

"YO GET THE FUCK IN HERE"I shouted bout in tears.

Ant and Zay ran , while I picked up Kaia. I took her to my car, I ain't even have nun to say to them . I know they got Chloe and Dee.

Kaia was bleeding out from her thigh so I took off my short and wrapped it up. I really don't like going to the hospitals but for this girl ye.

I texted her mother what happened , she got all pissed at me but Ian even tryna hear dat shi rn. Kaia gave me her moms number yesterday just for emergencies.

I pulled up to the hospital and took Kaia body out rushing into the ER. The nurses immediately got up and I put her body on a gurney. Letting the nurses roll her almost lifeless body seat.

I walked to waiting area, waiting for some news. I expected her mother to come but she never showed...weird.

I fell asleep on the chair and for super comfortable. I got shook rn then heard, a phaint voice.

"Family of Kaia Williams....."