34

I'm so sorry y'all life got hella hectic, but now im focused on finishing this book. Cause I got ideas for a new one so 🫶🏽🙂.

SI

I was still shocked when Kaia said that Lele and Zay were missing

I was still shocked when Kaia said that Lele and Zay were missing. I didn't put too much thought into them cause there's closer to Kaia then they were me.

"Tf you mean they missin, and why you seem so chill about it"I said.

"Last time I checked they were on vacation, and they haven't came back" she said.

"Where tf were they at?"I asked.

"They were going to columbia , to get there teeth done" she said.

"So you tellin me dese dumbass niggas went to columbia to get they teeth done"I said. Cause wtf they was thinking like we don't live in Houston.

"Ye I don't know, but like shi what if they got taken by the Cartel?"she said.

"Atp it could be anything, is someone already doing something about it"I asked. Actually concerned but i didn't wanna get involved cause if it something like that, can keep my family tf out of it.

"Yes her parents and his are getting involved in it but we have to much to worry about right now"she said.

"Matter fact where my baby at"I said.

"I just put her  down for a nap , she was getting all cranky"Kaia said.

"Come here"I said to Kaia.

She walked over to me looking all good and shi, at this point I want to be another baby in her.

"Sit down right here"I said pointing my lap.

She sat down right on my ykykyk.

"I missed you so much baby"I said.

"I know you did"

I grabbed her by neck pulled her closer to me intill our lips touched and made out with each other.

I grabbed all over her ass, and rubbed all over it.

"I love you so much ma"I said in here ear while now kissing on her neck.

I worked my way to the inside of her biker shorts.

AND YALL KNOW HOW THAT WENT.

———————————————————————————

Me and Kaia just finished our shower together when all I heared was these loud ass baby cries.

"Like why the hell she cry that loud when she already so damn tiny"I said.

"Don't do my baby girl like that, here i come Ki Ki"Kaia said.

Seeing this girl as a mom is mom fav thing especially with my child. Best feeling for real.

I went with her to go get Kiori.

As soon as we walked in she made this big ass smile , and stopped crying.

"Awww you already on BS my lil fat ma"I said.

I picked her up and cradled her in my arms, while Kaia kissed all over.

"Kai I booked us a reservation at a restaurant tonight make sure your west something nice same with Kiori"

Little did she know Zay and Lele dumbasses ain't missing I just told them go MIA.So they can help me with some shi , without getting in Kaia way.

Kaia

I was looking bomb asf like a bad ass Milf

I was looking bomb asf like a bad ass Milf.Kiori was ready and she was downstairs wit her ugly ass dad.

I walked downstairs, like I was a fucking top model.

I went to living all I heared was "damn".

Then Kiori was just looking.

"Ma you look so good, Istg when we get ho-"he said.

"See i'm gonna stop you right dere cause my baby ain't hearin your BS"I said.

"Ain't that right my lil pumpkin"I said squishing her cheeks.

"Where are we going anyways?"I said.

"The Capitol Grille"He said.

Either he cheated on me or i'm boutta be a wife.