27.

Messiah

IF THIS CHAPTER IS MESSED UP IN WROTE IT OVER 3 DAYS, AND AT 12AM SORRY,🚨WILL BE RELEASING MORE 🚨

Y'all I cant believe i'm having a lil girl bruh. I just wanna raise her right and make sure no one hurt her. Being there for her like my father never was is the most important thing to me.

But right now it's time to go to Bali!

We were boarding the plane right now.

I was scared asf honestly I hate flying over water.

"Nah bae i'm a little scared"I said.

"I'm a lil scared to ngl" she said.

"We gonna be ok , see if we drown yo stomach gon make you float right"I said.

She hit me.

"Heavy handed ass damn"I said.

We were riding first class, anything for my baby frl.

"Bae you good , we gonna be ok flying"She said.

"ye imma hood nigga i'll be straight"I said. Not gonna lie I was about to cry.

The flight attendants did they normal routine, taking about the safety precautions.

I was shaking bout scared asf, to fly over water

Kaia was already fast asleep bruh. It was boutta be a long ass ride from Houston to Indonesia. Luckily we got a straight flight.

Now I was just boutta chill.
———————————————————————————

We was about 5 hours into the flight. It was bad ass turbulence while we were over the ocean, caught above storm

I looked over to see Kaia shaking and scared looking like she was having a panick attack.

I grabbed her hand and told her to breathe, and slow down her breathing.

"It's ok Kai we just fine, like you told me"I said.

There was another loud shake of turbulence and she was breathing even harder.

"CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASE, DAMN YALL JUST GONNA STARE" I said.

"Hello, sir i'm the  flight attendant, i'm gonna place this oxygen mask over her face, she should calm down in a second" She said.

"Thank you, how long do we have left"?I said.

"About 30minutes the pilot said at should be getting out of this turbulence any time now then we be ok" She said.

"Ok thank you"

Kaia was starting to calm down she fell back to sleep. I rubbed her stomach and talked a little to my baby girl. I still can't believe i'm having a baby bruh.  Me and my mom have not been on the best terms sense we broke the news but I knew everyone was not gonna be so supportive.

We finally broke out the turbulence so I thought I would get some more sleep, knowing I was going to be very jet lagged.
——————————————————————————-
It was almost 100 degrees here and bout humid as hell. I was carrying me Kaia bags sense she wanna be lazy and fall asleep in the wheel chair .

"Kaia baby wake up we boutta get in the taxi"I said.

The airport was beautiful with a bunch of natives welcoming us.

"Ouuuu bae lemme take a picture of the sign , hold on"Kaia said.

"Where my fan at" she said.

Ever sense she been pregnant this girl been so needy bruh she literally got a thing for everything.

"Right here ma"I said handing her the fan.

We put our bags in the trunk of the taxi , then we were on the way to the place I rented out.

—————————-—————————————————-

Shortly after we made it to the boat which is the next thing we have to take to the water bungalow.

"Messiah I know you don't got my pregnant self on no boat" She said.

"Welp the taxi already taking off, so come on"I said.

"Bruh i'm more scared of boats then planes you lucky this water clear" she said.

"Yeah I paid a lot of money for us to see this clear water so let's go and get on this damn boost, wit  dese white people"I said

——————————————————————————
We got off the boat. I told Kaia to sit in the lobby of the check in because she didn't look so good.

"Ye check in for 2 please under Messiah"I said.

"I see your in bungalow 3, Im gone hand u this key for your golf cart which your free to use all through the resort" Dude said.

I walked away.

"Bruh bae I got us some rich shi , we got golf carts"I said.

"If you drive me into the damn water Messiah we fightin, better not get my wig wet before I take it off"she said.

"Ok granny williams let's go"I said.

People were already taking our luggage to the room so now all we had to do is go find the bungalow which we did.

Her eyes dropped and her mouth widened.

"Mhm ye that trip was worth it huh"I said.

She waddled up to me and hugged me.

"You da best I cant wait for this week"She said kissing all over me before we even got in the room.

I unlocked the door. We went over too the bed and started removing each others clothes, while kissing each other with passion.

Y'all know what happened after that 😉.

This boutta be a fun trip!