6.12 - Building a Mystery

Through the actions and efforts of the dorm leaders and FORCE's combined powers, the Shrouds have fallen and the war of the Underworld is over. The return home has left everyone a mess of relief, smiles and tears here and there, but with the tide having turned, the world is now safe.....

......But for one, everything is not at rest.....for the past clings to him like a leech, memories resurfacing of the woman he knew in the past.....and he will do all in his power to make her his....but is there more hiding under the surface than he lets on?....

......and for Another, the life she believed to have known is not as perfect as she thought. Secrets being revealed left and right that make her question who she really is....all will be revealed in due time, but will the truth be what sets her free?....
——————————————

The day of the reunion left everyone with a sense of relief as well as glee. Smiles and hugs were exchanged among the boys, happy to see their missing ones come home. But as stated before, it would take some time to recuperate after the long night of hard fought battles; sleeping and injury fixing included....

Although Rook gave permission for Charlie to house in Pomefiore, albeit hastily since he had to leave the moment Vil got taken, the latter (with some stern talking to Rook) accepted Charlie and the girls to stay in his domain until the Ramshackle dorm was fully refurbished.

Few days later, once everyone was healed up and well-rested, Charlie's friends were properly introduced to the dorm leaders, vices and others. Lastly, the faculty and Crowley, whom under happy acceptance (frightening threats) enrolled the four girls into the school. But unlike Charlie, they only promised to keep the extent of their powers a secret from others for now.

And after a stern scolding from Crewel about going MIA, he hugged Charlie, happy to have his surrogate daughter back and safe from any trouble. Even Trein and Vargas were scared out of their wits to not know of her whereabouts after the school invasion. But thankfully, they let her off with a slap on the wrist. As for the other girls, it took nearly all day to find four new uniforms, lab coats and PE gear. But what was left in stock....didn't really fit the modern times....so Crewel got to work to craft up 12 new outfits for the girls with his eye for fashion.  Thankfully, Charlie gave her help by letting the girls take the same design as her lab gear and PE clothes and copy-pasted but with different colors. As for their school uniforms, like Charlie, it gave way for their own piece of style.

"Wow! Who knew Crewel had such taste?" Odette mused as she looked through the bag that held her two outfits. The last, the school uniform, she was wearing. Her black windbreaker hung from her elbow crevice as she walked with the others.

 Her black windbreaker hung from her elbow crevice as she walked with the others

"Agreed. But then again, it's Cruella DeVil's counterpart we're talking about here." Evelyn shrugged, happy with her own uniform choice.