4.6 - Snake vs Seer vs Shadow

~Previously~
"Sorry, but I can't allow you to stay here anymore. It's time you head back to the bottom of the sea."
........
"He...he tried to take my powers....but it didn't work....why?"
......
"Now hurry up! There's no time to waste!!"
—————————
(Note: before you start reading, there will be a huge-ass fight scene later on that'll get kinda graphic in the videos as the scene goes (mainly the third video). WATCH AT YOU OWN RISK. You have been warned beforehand.)

Scarabia was engulfed in a sea of control. With Jamil as its tyrant, all was submitted to his rule, now that he was in power.

"Bring out the best banquet! Today we celebrate the fall of the fool of a sultan and the rise of a NEW one! It feels vitalizing...all this power....although I may not have what I was tasked to steal, now with that shadow creature gone, it's still surging nonetheless!"

"All is in your rule, master." The students said in sync.

"All hail the true ruler of Scarabia."

"All hair Sultan Jamil."

"Hmm...yes. Keep going, my servants!" Jamil basked in the praise.

"He's handsome..."

"Tall and terrorizing..."

"Angular....intelligent."

"Well respected!"

"And strong!"

"He is...flawless..."

"Hmph. I thank you for your praise..." Jamil smiled. But once he realized the familiar tone of the voices, he stopped altogether. "Ah! What?! I sent you flying to the ends of the earth! How are you back so suddenly?!"

"Summoned a river and swam our way!" Kalim declared.

"Too far of a distance...I'm beat..." Floyd groaned in slight pain.

"You-! Oh...I get it...it's your unique magic; it seems you finally found a use for it. And here I thought it was only good for rainfall on plants and whatnot."

"Seems he has nothing but contempt for your magic." Azul fixed his glasses.

"Jamil....I've seen what you are truly: a traitor and a liar! It's thanks to Charlie I was able to see the light! No pun intended..." Kalim states.

"Are you that stupid? You're the one who fell into my game with zero skepticism."

"I challenge you to a fight for the Dorm leader seat that you've stolen....and I'll take it back no matter!"

" 'I stole'? Huh. Ironic. And this is coming from the one who's stolen all that belonged to me!" He stood from the throne. "Now I'll show you who's in charge!" He cackled.
———————
The boys and Grim did all they could to stop the monster before them, but he was too much in control for them to topple.

"How long was he holding back?!" Azul Wheezed.

"I....I won't give in!" Kalim struggled to stand.

"It's no use. None of you can stop me!" Jamil gloated.

"....But I can!" A voice challenged.

Jamil looked up and saw a figure emerge from the shadows.

A dark brown sleeveless tee with black accentuations across the neckline and sleeves fluttered under a sleeveless leather jacket. Jeans shorts peeked under a sash of yellow and black, with the Savanaclaw Insignia on display, tied at the waist. Black heeled boots clicked against the stone flooring. Hands clenched into fists, stretching the black fingerless leather gloves on her hands. And her neck elongated by a collar of different colored beads. With a small white rabbit's tail and ears to match protruding from her head.