2.4 - Dangerous Adversary

~previously~
Pale skin as light as the moon, pointed ears, gleaming black hair, and vibrant green eyes. He looked so...ethereal.
.....
"Y'know, Howl, I'm only doing what's best for the future of Savanaclaw?"
.....
"Leave it to Riddle when it comes to planning!"
—————————
"Do stop, Zazu. You're bringing the mood down." Scar complained as the bird struggled in his makeshift cage.

"I'd never have to do this with Mufasa..." Zazu muttered under his breath. At the mention of the former king's name, Scar became angered.

"What was that?! I'm the true king!"

Banzai entered, "Hey, Boss, we gotta bone to pick with you!"

"There's no food or water and we're Starvin'!" Shenzi and Ed followed in. But Scar didn't listen to their griping.

"So what? Eat Zazu." The three hyenas scowled at their boss' antics.

"Things were a lot better under Mufasa..." Banzai sneered. But Scar heard him.

"Is that so? You're an eyesore, get out!"

They fled.

"If you want people to stop comparing you, take more seriousness over your job, fleabag." I spat at him before the scene changed.
——————————-
"Oi! Get up!"

My eyes flew open. The covers were pulled off me, held in someone's hand, and I was curled up into a ball.

Wait.

Some random guy is in my room.

"INTRUSO!!!!!" I didn't think as I flew from the bed and roundhoused the guy straight in the stomach. He "oofed!" At the impact and staggered back, regaining his footing. I looked to see it was Jack! He gave a me a look that clearly said "WTF?".

"Scusami Tanto! I didn't mean it! I thought you were a burglar!" I said. I never meant to Lucy Kick him, even if it was out of reflex. He just brushed off the attack, and regained composure.

"Why're you in our dorm??" Grim stood up.

"Stopped by during my morning run. Today's the magical shift tournament. I couldn't let you over sleep." Jack answered.

I just sat there, blinking at him. Should I thank him or...?

"Oh that right! We need to catch that culprit so the Ramshackle dorm can get our reward and compete!"

I stood up after a minute and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I claimed, "Let's do this!"

"Hmph....then I'll see you at the Stadium. Don't think about going back to sleep." Was all he said before leaving.

"Wasn't planning on it..." I answered even if he didn't hear me. My clothes shifted and I was back in my general outfit. I straighten my blouse and smooth out my jeans. Making sure my boots were fastened, I scurried to the bathroom. Time to get this plan into action!
——————————

 Time to get this plan into action! ——————————