Update (story, updates, life, etc.) (will be deleted soon)

Hey guys, readers, followers, etc.

So if you don't follow me on my account, I'll spare you the details. My most recent post is that I'm taking a break from writing "Fragments of Time" for the time being. For several reasons....

One: I know most of you are expecting a Christmas special to be coming up, and there will be! I've been checking the TWST twitter to see if there's any update of a possible Christmas event coming soon, but no such news yet. And we won't be getting the next part of Ch. 5 until the end of the month....and as of now, with the holidays coming up, there will be a few times now and then for me to actually write, plus.....

Two: I feel as if I have no motivation. Please understand. I know most of you out there understand what this is like: writers block is a bitch. You either have no clue what to write next or you've just lost your drive to do your thing....and I have it unfortunately....it just struck me after my moat recent post and....it spiraled from there.....and yet I've so many ideas for the future of the story as the lore progresses! New characters, lore on Charlie and her magic, her past! 

But this war of sudden creativity and depressing anxiety is at war with one another....and the thoughts of me being a failure with this book are springing back up.

(TW: Depression, skip ahead if you don't want to read)

Fleeting thoughts of depression pop up in my mind and I wish I were never born appear.... and yet I'm scared of taking action....

I'm getting help, truly! and my life in the real world is going great! But online is another story....

I feel as if i don't have a proper place in this community....I try and fit in with the popular crowd, but all it does is push me away and I'm left on my own...I hate it.....I want to find acceptance, but at the same time there's part of me saying being with a small group is okay! I keep saying I want to disappear, but I don't want to....

(end of TW)

....and there's also another reason why I'm being like this....

Three: as of three weeks ago, my phone decided to go AWOL. I'm not sure how to describe my problem with my phone but I guess it could be that...I tried to reboot my phone (the thing's two years old) and it takes a while for it to restart after I shut it down....and I guess that over time, the thing started taking a lot longer than before and it wasn't long before....it got stuck on the loading screen (iPhone). so now all I'm looking at is the Apple logo and nothing else. The only way I know my phone is even REMOTELY functioning is the battery. the screen stays blank, and the battery's still fine. I leave it off the charging cord and the screen stays blank until it runs out of power....

It's almost like its in a state of limbo: the screen is at the startup logo, and yet it's functioning like normal, you'd say? It's not the first time this happened, and it wont be the last...

THREE WEEKS OF THIS CRAP! And I can't get to the password screen, home screen; can't access my photos, apps, internet, NOTHING!!! It was so much easier writing on the Wattpad app instead of my laptop. And now because of this, i can't! 

I'm going to turn to an electronics store in the nearby area and see if they can get my phone back to normal.....

And Four: it seems as if people forgot about the Opinion/Fanart chapter of the book. 

I know it sounds shitty to you: hit you with the writer's block, lack of creativity, a phone not working....and now this.....yet....Looking back on all the old chapters make me proud of my work and how far i've come....I honestly thought people would've been more excited and....well, the offer's still up....

Okay, I'm gonna end it here before this gets a bit more cringey and long....this was written at 1am on a coffee induced frenzy and Impractical Jokers clips....

Also sometimes i feel alone online so.....care to chat? im a pretty friendly person!