What the hap is Fuckening?! (Ch 3 bonus story)

Yes. Ppl have requested this several times so here we go: Charlie and Grim's noise session from the Octavinelle Arc! Gonna be short due to time skips.

Requested by: angieaimee

——————————————
"Follow my lead." she said. She whipped out her phone and tapped a few buttons and waited for the magic to begin.

As soon as the song kicked into gear. Charlie started doing the exact movements in the video that the kids did, and Grim at first was confused, but then followed along, finding joy in the weirdly catchy song.

Ruggie watched from the sidelines, questioning what the guys were doing, until he saw Leona start to grumble and shove his head under a pillow to block out the noise. Then, he smirked. And jumped in with them just as the "Grandma shark" part kicked in.

Lena's eyes grew red with anger as he stares at his wingman in deception. Yet all Ruggie did was snicker his laugh and join in on the crazy session.
———————————

Time: 12:35 am

Leona felt his sanity being stripped away. He wanted sleep so badly. To make it worse, she brought country music of all things to this world! And it didn't help that she started line dancing like a maniac across his bedroom floor, causing the ground to start shaking, or that could be because of the bass boost on one of the speakers Ruggie had brought out.

Leona threw more pillows on top of his head but it did little to drown out the stimulating noise.

Just wait until the REAL fun begins, Leona! 😈
———————————

Cause all you wanna do
All you wanna do, babe
Is touch me, love me, can't get enough, see!

Charlie swayed her hips as she sang the verse with sass.

All you wanna do
All you wanna do, babe
Is seize me, squeeze me, birds and the bees me!

She riffed the song like she was Christina Aguilera.

There's no time for when or how 'cause you
Just got to have me now!
Playtime's over
The only thing you wanna do is...

Leona stared at the clock, his eyes bloodshot and aching to get some shuteye, but he masked it underneath his controlled facade. He stares at the clock. He should've been asleep over two hours ago, but these numbskulls kept keeping him away from shutting his eyes even for a millisecond.

It also didn't help that besides the fact he listened to her sing the entire album, but received noise complaints from several of the other dorm residents on their noise session. And that's all because Ruggie decided it would be a good time to bring out their party speakers. The ones that were as huge as a refrigerator. And that wasn't until 1 when he decided to plug it in and create a more severely annoying level of ruckus.