Ghost Wedding pt 2

Part 2: Crashing the Wedding
——————————
The stars twinkled above the night sky as glittering diamonds. Everyone made it back to the mystery shop, where Sam was awaiting for them. "I have lots of items to have you catch your important person's heart! And to think you'd buy all of if. Thank you, Headmaster!"

"Ugh....another payment..." Crowley sighed, seeing any expenses going down the drain.

"But I'll guarantee the effect as high as the pay. They're items perfect to get the bride's heart!" Sam smiles. For example, the outfits the little demons are changing into now..."

In the back rooms, the four were trying to prepare as fast and efficiently as possible.

"Where should I put this brooch?" Epel asked.

"It goes on your collar. Let me... okay." Riddle helped.

"I'm getting confused as well. There's so many little things, am I putting them right?!" Ace sputtered.

"Your albert chain and rosette is perfect!" Rook answered.

"Please step out if you're done changing!" Ortho pleads.

One by one, they each stepped out in their suits.

Riddle dons a white collared shirt, black vest with gold detailing and buttons, and a red coat with pure white gloves and a gold cravat. His hair pushed back.

"Apologies for waiting

"Apologies for waiting."

"You look so dignified, Roi de Rose. Such beaut!"

"Thank you.

Rook has a collared shirt as well, pin-striped vest and royal purple jacket with gold buttons and pants, and a red bow tie with white gloves.

"As expected of a third year, Rook

"As expected of a third year, Rook. You have a calm atmosphere." Riddle compliments back.

"Merci!"

"Yea. Well, you two look good but...I'm not normally used to wearing these kind of clothes, and it's difficult breathing as is." Ace tugs at the collar of his outfit. His suit was black and red plaid with a simple black vest and bow tie, hair gelled back, almost reminiscent of Cater's hair. And a ribbon that said "The Best Groom" pinned on the side.