Happy Beans Day! Pt 1

OK so while we are waiting for the Octavinelle chapters to be released, I thought it would be best to include in an extra story in commemoration of the special event going on in the app as of now: Happy Beans Day: Reclaim the Golden Harp.

Note: this story event takes place later on in the school year (February) so I can only deduce that this takes place after events of Octavinelle, Scarabia and possibly Pomefiore?? So I guess you can consider it as a part of the main story or as bonus content. Either way, I hope you enjoy!
——————————
Part I: Farmers vs Monsters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Either way, I hope you enjoy! ——————————Part I: Farmers vs Monsters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three people stood outside the gate to the Colosseum. Tensions were high, but being the last few survivors of the game, it was all or nothing.

"You're the only one who can stop them!" Cater claims.

"Charlotte, it's all on you." Jade nods.

The girl in question stands her ground firmly, eyes full of fire. Although deep inside her heart was going 50 mph, and felt like fainting any minute. But she had to do this. No matter what.

"Time to end this!" She declares.
————————
~One day ago~

In a classroom around campus, the students have gathered chatting amongst themselves of why they were called in so suddenly.

"Take your seats, puppies." Professor Crewel announces. "We will now determine groups for this school's traditional event, 'Happy Beans Day' tomorrow. The groups will be made by drawing numbers. Come to me in order of your attendance number." The students comply while doing so. Charlotte and her friends line up by each other.

"Happy Beans Day? What's that?" Grim asks.

"I can only assume it's A day where beans become happy for This school's traditional event?" Charlotte guessed.

"Charlie, you don't know Happy Beans Day?" Ace asked as the former shook her head.

"Such an unknowledgeable puppy. No choice, I will tell you." He offers. "It is my job to raise you puppies, after all."

" 'Happy Beans Day' is Night Raven College's traditional event that is done in February. A Long time ago, there existed a place called the Valley of Happiness in this country.There's a reason why it was named "Happiness". Rich nature, fertile grounds....And, there was a magical harp that had a beautiful singing voice."