Requested Scenarios

I'm way behind on my writings...😰 so here's some scenarios written that most of you have requested for the time being!

(NOTE: I feel like such a failure at this book sometimes.... *goes to cry in the corner*)

——————————
trashtriestowrite requests: The Guy's Reactions to seeing Charlie and Malleus being friends.

• It was a relatively normal day at NRC.

• And by normal, I mean the one braincell trio nearly driving our heroine crazy with their daily dose of rambunctiousness: causing a disruption in class and nearly gettin detention. As if that wasn't bad, Grim has set her class notes on fire, causing more damage to Charlie's happiness and daily sanity.

• Once class ended, Charlie ran off to mope somewhere in private, leaving the others behind, to their confusion. Finding solstice by one of the trees in the courtyard, she curled up and tried to calm down before she could cry. But her sobs caught the ears of a familiar fairy.

• "Oya, oya. My dear, why so down?"

• She looks up and finds Malleus, looming over her with a worried glance in his orbs. She sniffles and reluctantly replays what happened, as Malleus listens carefully.

• "They just want to get a rise out of me!!! A-and it's frustrating because, one part of me wants to clobber them, and the other side tells me to be a role model! It's hard balancing different sides of yourself when it's like this everyday!!" She grips her hair, fingers locks around her tresses with vice.

• Malleus wove an arm around her shoulder and led her through a few breathing exercises. Once she calmed down, "My dear, why not spend the rest of your day with me? It will do you good to ease your anxiety levels."

• Charlie silently dries her eyes and thought of his offer. She nods after a while and say, "That'd be nice...thanks...."

• He keeps an arm around her and they walk through the halls in a comfortable silence. But occasionally, Charlie would talk about things that she'd miss from her homeworld and Malleus would listen carefully.

• However, the two were unaware of prying eyes who had do a double take on what exactly they were seeing and questioning whether or not they were tripping balls.

           • Riddle: SHOOKETH. "By her majesty....what is this?!" He started quivering, seeing his rose with the dragon prince, smiling at him like they were good friends.

           • Cater, silently congratulating Charlie on her bravery while sneaking photos here and there of the duo.

"Charlie-Chan is so gutsy!"

" Credit to her for befriending on of the strongest wizards out there. What say you, Riddle?....Riddle?" Trey turned to see why his friend wasn't answering. "Riddle? What's wrong?"

           • Riddle.exe has stopped working.

           • Just as Charlie giggled at something Malleus told her, they had passed by three certain Savanaclaw students.

           • "No way....s-she-!" "Yea, Jack-Kun, you're not the only one. Damn, Charlie's just full of surprises...shishishishishishi! What about you, Leona?"

           • The second-born prince, however, felt like murdering someone right then and there once he eyed Charlie with his enemy. 'He stole my dorm's victory....he stole the Magift trophy...now he's getting handsy with Rabbit?!' Leona grit his teeth in fury, ears down in anger, and unknowingly snapped his pencil with just his bare hand.