Requested Scenarios Pt. 2

We had a few more in the building so why not?
———————————
@LazuliUniverse11 Requests: Others Reacting to Floyd having seen Charlie naked (refer to Ch. 4. 4)

• Hoooooooooo, man. Where do I begin on this scandal of a rumor? Or is it rumor of a scandal?.... No really: which one is it????

• Anyways! Moving on: so yea: Childish Leech got Peeping Tom eyes on Charlie girl during winter vacay! What could possibly go wrong after that~?! (Spoiler: MANY things)

• It began like any normal day at NRC. Charlie was with the first years, like usual, until Floyd came and snuggled up against her like a teddy bear.

• "Ne~, Koebi-Chan~! Jade and I are going to the Coral Sea after classes end! You wanna come with us for a swim~?" *proceeds to whisper not-so-quietly* After the Scarabia episode with Sea Otter and Sea Snake-kun over winter, You don't even need to bring a swimsuit~."

• Extra! Extra: Cherry Red faced girl backhands perverted second year over lewd commentry as friends watch!

• No but seriously: as soon as Charlie caught wind of that last sentence, she got so red in the face, she didn't even need to look up and back to know she shot a good backhanded slap right in his kisser!

• It was also at that point, Deuce dropped his forkful of food, Epel spit out his drink, nearly choking in the end, and Jack let out an awkward cough as he looked away, cheeks flushed a visible pink.

• Ace nearly yelled out loud across the entire Cafeteria: "You saw her nake-"

• Thank Seven Charlie shut him up by covering his mouth and dragging him out into the hallways before anyone else could catch wind of the embarrassment.

• She threw him up against the wall and behind clenched teeth, she answered his question.

• "Yea, stronzo! He saw me naked! Need further proof?!"

• Doesn't bother with the details, just threatens him to secrecy or cutting off his dick with a rusty pair of scissors while he's sleeping.

• However, as soon as Charlie had left, the cafeteria descended into madness.

• Riddle, having connected the dots faster any anything in his life, flew up from the table and ran to Floyd in under five seconds, completely Red faced and trying to tear off Floyd's head.

• "YOU DARE LOOKED AT MY BLUE ROSE LIKE A PIECE OF RAW MEAT WHILE I WAS GONE?! I'LL TAKE YOUR HEAD FOR REAL!!!"

• Yea, Trey's gonna need to be paid extra for tryna get him to settle down after that episode....

• After getting his bearings together, Riddle suddenly began to see Charlie like Floyd did, and....let's just say he's going to be very VERY tense around Charlie for the next few days or so, the image of her body seared into his mind.

• Leona scoffed at the second year's idiocy. While he felt like Floyd deserved getting slapped for his lewdness, he felt a bit scared on the other hand, having a flashback to the Octavinelle episode.

• While she was staying in his room, He may or may not've peeked at Charlie while she got out of the shower and getting dressed in his bathroom through the crack in the door. A part of him would've made a suggestive comment, but on the other hand, and this is where the scared stiff part comes in: If this had happened back home in the Afterglow Savannah, he'd get his ass mauled by the woman he walked in on, you can bet on that. And seeing how capable of a combatant herself Charlie was, taking down the three rebels like nothing, it's no wonder many a male in the school feared her.