Stage in Playful Land Pt. 1

Part 1: In Search of New Trouble
—————————————

The sounds of a clock ticking and the melody of a music box played in my ears....

"Welcome to the infamous amusement park: Playful Land!" .....That's weird....who said that...?

"Where everyday is the same as the last...with so much fun with so many friends! But above all...never forget your conscience."

Suddenly before my eyes the entrance to a theme park manifested before my eyes.

The light of the park drew me closer to it

The light of the park drew me closer to it....it felt so lifelike...have I...heard of this place before? I mean, not that I would know of...but...

"Pardon me. You wouldn't happen to have a moment would you...?" The same voice spoke behind me. Yet for some reason, I couldn't turn to see them. I felt like I was rooted in my spot.... "You, yes you! You seem like the kind of person who would have such a bright future ahead of you! Have you ever heard of 'Playful Land'?"

I felt my head bob up and down without resistance.

"Ah, you have! The infamous park that is right before you!" The same voice spoke again. Their voice...sounded so familiar...who was...? "Allow me to present you with this valuable ticket. "Why" you may be asking? Well, it's because you have the makings of being a star!"

Suddenly, two silhouettes appeared before my sight. I tried to squint from the blinding lights of the letters in the sign to see them, but it wasn't enough. One appeared tall and lanky, the other more short and petite...who were they???

"Wouldn't you agree?" The tall one spoke as the short one nodded his head in agreement. "See? There's no need to think twice! You'll be safe! Or my name isn't who I am today!"

The light dimmed and I nearly gasped in horror...

"Yes, indeed~! You will become the biggest attraction this park has ever seen!" The fox-man smiled

"Yes, indeed~! You will become the biggest attraction this park has ever seen!" The fox-man smiled. "Now, then! Let us proceed; prepare to witness the Greatness of Playful Land!" Together the fox and the cat-humans walk together, the former whistling as he walked towards the gate.