Prologue - The Awakening

~Previously~

She faced the mirror. And with one fell swoop, she let her hand touch the glass.

All there was was a bright light that swallowed the whole room. Brighter than any light seen. Then slowly, it dimmed to nothing.

The light was soon gone, and with it, so was Charlotte.
—————————————
Prologue - Welcome to the Villains' World
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness. That's all I could see. I'm stiff. I can't move. What exactly happened after I left through the mirror? Where am I? And where the hell is my bag?!

Am I...in a box?! No, don't be ridiculous.

But then why do I hear something like a door being forced open outside?

"What's that noise?" I whisper.

"Crap! People are coming! I've gotta get a uniform while I can..."

Okay, that did NOT sound like anyone I knew.

"Nnnnnnngh! The lid's too heavy! Time for my secret move, then! Hnaaaaaaaaaah! Got it!"

And then I saw blue fire. Inside where I was.

I screamed. "What the- fire?!" The door swung open.

"Okay, then! Now to get- AAAAAAAAAAGH! Why are you up?!"

Immediately, my eyes landed on a small...thing with grey fur with a white patch on its chest. It had ears with grey fur and blue fire on them. Bright blue eyes, little pink paws and a pitchfork tail. And wrapped around its neck was a black and white striped ribbon tied in a bow with the ends scorched.

"There's a talking raccoon!" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye, I immediately notice it's the same room I was in before in my dreams. Yep, déjà vu at its best. And that the perfect moment. "Great!" I scowled. Mentally.

"Just who are you calling a raccoon?! I am the great Grim!" The creature growled, but then smirked. "Well, no matter. Oi, human: hurry up and gimme those clothes! Otherwise...I'll roast ya!" At that, blue flames suddenly surrounded the area I was at.

I recoiled back in the coffin.

"Someone help me!" I thought. Outside, it was different, "Dreaming about getting roasted by a raccoon? That's something you don't see everyday." I smile, weirded out.

"I said I'm not a freakin' raccoon!" The thing, Grim, scolded.

I didn't think twice as I lifted my leg and on instinct, using my hapkido training, I kicked that thing away from me. He screamed as he went airborne at the sudden contact. But now was my chance.

I hightailed on outta there!

But...I didn't know where I was going!!!

I just kept running.