*Three*

Nerves hit hard seconds after agreeing to a kiss. What if it was terrible?

It'd be fine. It'd be over quick, and I'd pretend it was great to protect his feelings.

He shifted closer and threaded his fingers into the hair at my temple. Gentle pressure brought me toward him, and the way his gaze dipped from my eyes to my mouth made my pulse race. Jason had never made me feel like this, let alone with only a look.

A tug on my hair tilted my head back and I gasped as his full, soft lips found my neck. This wasn't what I'd expected. It was much better. Especially when he sucked the spot at the corner of my jaw and his left hand slid from my hair to my waist, pulling me toward him.

He turned my head with his gentle grip on my chin, gaining access to the other side of my neck, and I melted against his strong chest cursing the low console separating us. Without thought, my hands ran over his hard pecs, up to rest on the back of his neck, keeping him in place, sucking and licking.

"You feel so good." He moved up to my ear and grazed the lobe with his teeth.

I moaned but didn't have time to be embarrassed about it as he whispered, "I thought you'd like that." His hand ran up my back, pressing me against him and he hummed in pleasure. "Kiss me, Gemma."

Brushing his mouth over mine, he waited. He wanted me to initiate this kiss. He was making me feel things, and I wanted to make him feel good too, but I was nervous. If I did it wrong, would he get angry?

No. Tre didn't seem like he'd ever get mad. He'd been so gentle with me.

I ran my thumb over his lips and followed it with the tip of my tongue, experimenting. He inhaled and froze in place. When I kissed then sucked his bottom lip, pulling away, releasing it slowly, his fingers dug into my waist, and he sighed. "Fuck, yes."

Then he took charge again, twisting his tongue with mine. Tiny explosions went off inside me sending goosebumps across my skin. His delicious scent, his taste, the feel of him, he was everywhere. By the time he pulled back, I was panting. Was he done?

No! I wanted more.

The need surprised me.

He kissed my lips one more time and then studied my face. "You're so beautiful." His hand was in my hair again, and I loved it. "Tell me if you want me to stop and I will. Alright?"

I nodded, wondering what he'd do, hoping he didn't want sex, and thinking I was safe from that because he was far too big to get on top of me in the car, anyway. But he just kissed my neck again.

"You were right." I shivered. "I like this a lot."

I felt him smile against my skin. "I'm just getting started, baby."

His hand moved up from my waist to my chest. He cupped my breast and gave a gentle squeeze, rubbing his finger over the hardened tip, making my hips twitch as though they were connected. The strange sensation sent tingles through me.

Moving down, over my collarbone the kisses continued. When his finger slipped into the top of my dress, inside my bra, I moaned again, and I didn't even care.

He paused his movement to look in my eyes as he slowly lowered the material covering me. "Can I?"

I nodded and stared, completely enthralled as his lips moved across my breasts before he slipped the straps off my shoulders and pulled the dress and bra down together. There I was, with my top half completely exposed in a parking lot. I scanned the area and Tre must have noticed my tension.

He used his finger on my chin to turn my attention back to him. "Don't worry. It's dark, and the windows are tinted. There's no one out here, but they wouldn't see us, anyway. Okay?"