*Thirty Four*

Besides some quick flirting at Spectacle, Carey had mostly kept his distance from Tre and me. What if he'd changed his mind about everything?

Worry scratched at the bubble of happiness that had enveloped me since we'd left Mama's and went home. To our home—the three of us together. Warmth filled my chest at the thought, but the worry was still there, scratching away.

Tre pulled up to the curb in front of Gravity and Carey hopped in the backseat with our order. The scent of juicy burgers filled the car, making my mouth water. I wished they weren't too messy to be car food. Eating would be a nice distraction from the growing tension inside me.

But only a few minutes later the guys' conversation had my anxiety dissipating as Tre drove and Carey sat behind me laughing and making suggestions about other things Tre could paint. His ideas mostly involved different combinations of the three of us and they were less artsy than Tre's, leaning closer to pornographic.

"I'm just saying, I've seen a few positions that should be saved and hung on a wall."

Tre chuckled. "You're not wrong. I just don't know if they're the kind of thing I'd want to sell. For one, where would they be displayed? Even Vivian has her limits."

"Online." A grin was clear in Carey's voice. "You can sell anything online."

My face warmed at the thought. Tre stopped at a red light a couple of minutes from the house. He brushed my cheek with his fingers, smiling when I peeked over at him. "Maybe, but I'm not sure the things that come to mind are anything I'd share with people outside of this car." His thumb skimmed over my lips.

Heat raced down my neck. "Like what?"

He hummed and pursed his lips as though in thought. "Like when you were bent over me, letting Carey take you from behind. The beautiful curve of your back leading up to your perfect, round ass. Carey's muscles flexing when he fucked you harder. The strained pleasure on your faces."

I shivered at the memory he described in vivid detail, and Carey blew out a slow breath. "Damn, dude. I'm not sure where someone would hang that. It doesn't seem living-room appropriate." He snickered. "But it's hot as hell."

"What do you think, baby?" Tre's palm slid up my leg, pushing my long skirt all the way up, until his fingers came to rest between my thighs.

"I think if we toss the burgers in the fridge, we can warm them up later, or tomorrow, or whenever."

"Hmm. That sounds good to me." Tre grinned. "What about you Carey?"

"I don't care about eating. At least not a burger."

Tre's fingers feathered over the satin material separating him from my throbbing center. "You're already wet, baby. Is the thought of Carey fucking you or of his mouth on this sweet pussy turning you on?"

A whimper escaped my lips and Carey made a rough sound in his throat before reaching around the seat to cup my breast and roll the pebbled tip between his fingers. His minty breath fanned over my cheek. "Answer the man, Gem."

The teasing note in Carey's voice made me giggle, but the sound cut off as Tre slipped under the satin to rub my clit. "Tell us what has you so ready to be fucked."

My hips jerked under the motion of Tre's hand and I leaned back, giving them better access to my body. "Both of you. All of it."

With one hand curved around the back of Carey's neck and the other covering Tre's, I realized it was a good thing it was dark outside or we'd be putting on quite the show for passing vehicles. Tre's bottom lip was pinched between his teeth, but he focused on the road. Still, it probably wasn't the safest way to drive.