*Forty Three*

After my shower, I dug through the bag of new clothes and found the fuschia top. I didn't get the skirt I'd tried on with it because I never planned to wear this out of the house, anyway. But I needed something. It'd be bizarre to wear the tiny top with nothing on the bottom, like some kind of slutty Winnie the Pooh.

The black lace thong I'd grabbed from my drawer would do. I'd never worn it either. I slipped it on before wiggling into the top and adjusting everything. As I turned to the mirror, my mouth fell open. Who was this girl?

Thin strips of black lace arched high over my hips and held the sheer triangle of material that hid absolutely nothing in place. My full breasts peeked out from below the top and seemed like they should fall out or be squashed flat, but somehow, this thing defied gravity and kept everything where it should be.

If I kept looking at myself, I'd chicken out. So, with a slow breath, I flipped the light off and opened the bathroom door.    

The soft glow of candles lit the bedroom. Tre was stretched out on his side at the end of the bed, shirtless, scrolling through his phone. When he looked up at me, his eyes widened as he scanned my body. Dropping his cell on the floor, he sat up and continued to stare.

Tre's concentrated attention caused my heart to race until I thought it might beat out of my chest. I couldn't take it. "Do you like my shirt?"

His eyebrows rose. "Shirt? That's for wearing out places?"

I wrinkled my nose as I glanced down at myself. "Well, it's supposed to be, but not for me. I just thought you might like it, so I bought it to wear around the house."

"Fuck, baby." He crooked his finger at me, calling me closer. I crossed the room on nervous legs, stopping in front of him, where he ghosted his hands from my thighs to the outside of my chest.

"You're so fucking beautiful."

He caressed the curves of my breasts at the bottom of the shirt and frantic energy burst from my mouth as words. "I didn't know how to wear it, but Mandy showed me."

"God bless Mandy," he whispered as his light touches continued.

"That's called under-boob."

His eyes brightened as he smirked up at me. "I know, and you look amazing."

Tre's complement and lustful gaze caused the butterflies inside me to riot. "Yeah?"

He nodded and leaned forward to press a soft kiss to my stomach. "Let me show you how much I like it."

I inhaled slowly as he wrapped his arms around my waist and feathered kisses from one side of my exposed chest to the other. It almost tickled, but watching him made my nipples tingle in anticipation.

Until my head fell back and my eyes landed on the wall that separated us from Carey. I missed him. I missed everything—hanging out, talking and laughing together. But right now, I just wanted him with us.

It was after midnight; he was probably asleep. I wish I knew if he'd want us to get him, but he'd been so strange lately, it didn't feel right. Then the night he'd heard Tre and me flashed in my mind, and I didn't want a repeat of that either.

"What's wrong, baby?" Tre's movements stopped as he waited for an answer.

"I don't want to wake Carey. I'm afraid we'd hurt his feelings, but with the way he's been acting, I don't think he'd want us to get him."

He nodded. "Do you want me to stop?"

I studied his dark eyes and the way he looked at me with nothing but love and affection. If I wanted him to stop, he would, and he wouldn't even get mad. My heart swelled with feelings for him and as my fingers moved over the tight muscles of his shoulders, my core throbbed with need.

"No," I whispered.

His lips curved up in a smile. "Then we'll have to be quiet." He shifted, spinning me and laying me on the puffy comforter, so he hovered over me. "Do you think you can do that?" His hips moved, rubbing his hard length against my hip.

"Umm hmm." I nodded and tugged on the waist of his shorts. "I'll be so quiet."

He grinned and pressed his mouth to mine, nipping at my bottom lip. "Let's test that." He grabbed a pillow and tucked it under my head. "Watch me."

I giggled and stroked him through his clothes as his kisses moved across my jaw and down my neck, stopping to trail the tip of his tongue over my collarbone, before lowering to leave a sucking kiss on the bottom of each breast. His fingertip circled my nipples and fondled the tight buds, making me shiver.

Surprising me, he left my top in place as he moved even lower. My hand slid over his stomach to the back of his neck. I gripped his shoulders as he kept his eyes on mine and licked over the sheer material covering my center. His teeth scraped my skin as he sucked my lips through my panties. I moaned as his hot mouth enveloped me and he lifted with a grin.

Pinching the lace straps, he dragged them down my legs, leaving me bare. My heart raced as he hooked his arms under my thighs and pulled me toward him until my ass hung off the bed and his breath tickled my pussy as he said, "Shhh. Remember to be quiet."

I was re-thinking if that was possible as he set my legs on his shoulders and buried his mouth in me. Gasping, I reached for him, gripping his forearms that curved over the top of my thighs, holding me in place. He separated my lips with his thumbs and licked my entrance causing me to tremble.

Tre looked up at me as he sucked my clit, flicking it with his tongue and making me whimper. One hand moved up my body to caress the bottom curves of my breasts as he lifted his head. "Fuck, look at you. You're perfect."

He palmed my breast as his face lowered and he licked, kissed, sucked, and hummed against me, sending vibrations to my core. My lower belly tightened as I teetered on the edge of an orgasm. I whimpered and tried to stay quiet as I held the back of his head and rocked my hips against him, begging for more.

"Hmm, God," I whispered, "Please, Tre." He nipped my clit, and a tiny cry escaped me. "Please, please." I begged between panting breaths as the feeling inside grew toward its peak.

I met his eye as he sucked my clit hard and shoved two fingers inside. My thighs squeezed his head as my hips moved with him and I came on his pumping fingers.

When my grip on him loosened, he crawled up between my legs and shoved my shirt up. "Give me these titties." He massaged and kissed them as I caught my breath.

Slipping my hand inside his shorts, I rubbed the swollen head of his cock, wiping the moisture leaking there across his silky skin. "I need you so bad." I shivered against him, and his clothes disappeared.

"Let's see how quiet we can be." He grinned and kissed me, letting me taste myself on him.

"That was amazing," I whispered against his lips.

"I love you, baby." His soft words became a breathy moan as he slid inside me. Gentle, even strokes stretched my pussy as I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him close.

I hummed and tugged his earlobe between my lips. "I love you."

Deep, grinding thrusts pushed me toward another orgasm as Tre leaned back without stopping to brush his nose over mine. My fingers dug into the muscles of his back as he whispered, "You like when I fuck you slow, baby?"

I nodded, and he smirked. "Use your words."

Resting my palm over his racing heart, I pecked his mouth. "I love feeling you inside me. Fast or slow, I need you."

"I need you too." He kissed me deeply, twisting his tongue with mine, and eased his hand between us, rubbing my clit until I came. He followed seconds later, and we swallowed each other's moans.

He pulled out slowly, making me whimper, and shifted to pull away, but I stopped him. "Just stay with me."

Tre shifted to hold me against his chest. "Gladly, baby."

❤️

If you're enjoying the story, make my day and hit the star! ⭐️