*Forty Eight*

What's going on? It was an easy question and I should've been able to answer Tre without a problem, but guilt weighed on my shoulders and words wouldn't form. I wasn't doing Mama any good and now here I was, bringing more drama and negativity into Tre's life.

He shouldn't have to deal with any of this. Neither should Carey.

"She's worried about her mom," Carey answered for me.

Tre's lips pressed into a tight line, and I sighed. "I'm sorry. You guys have to be sick of hearing about my problems."

Tre's eyebrows shot to his hairline. "No, baby." He moved closer as though to hug me, but stopped and looked down at his clothes. "I spilled some paint thinner. But I'm not sick of anything. Your problems are our problems." He gestured toward Carey, who nodded.

"You'd be there for us, Gem. It's not a big deal."

"Exactly," Tre agreed. "Let me grab a shower so I can hug you."

My shoulders felt lighter, and I smiled. "Okay."

They were right, I'd do anything for them. I leaned into Carey's arms and we backed up, letting Tre pass, then followed him to the bedroom.

"I'll be quick." He stopped at the door to the bathroom and waved at the bed. "Don't wait for me. It's late."

Carey and I crawled into bed as the sound of the shower filled the quiet space. I laid on my side, and he pulled me back against his chest. He wrapped an arm around me and I rested my head on it while his other hand held my hip.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked, between placing little kisses from my neck to my shoulder, sending tingles through me.

"No. It won't do any good." I arched my back, rubbing my ass over his hardening length. "Besides, I'm pretty distracted now, anyway."

"Yeah?" His grip on my hip tightened before he slid his hand to my back, then under my shorts to squeeze my ass. His teeth grazed my shoulder. "I love touching you, Gem."

"Good." I grinned. "Because I love having your hands on me."

He made a deep sound in his throat and tugged on my shorts. I lifted, letting him pull them off and toss them to the floor. My shirt and his boxers followed shortly after. Carey cupped my breast, tweaking the sensitive peak, and then feathered his fingers over my side.

I shifted to move to my back, but he stopped me with his palm on my thigh and whispered, "Stay like this."

So I reached back to brush my fingers into his hair and tilted my head, encouraging more kisses. He used the tip of his tongue to lick the side of my neck up to my ear, where he tugged my earlobe with his lips. I shivered against him and he chuckled. "Did that tickle?"

I shook my head. "I like it. It's making me wet." I eased my hand between us to run my fist down his length. "You're so hard." I hummed and tightened my grip. "I need you inside me."

"Shit, Gem. I don't think I'll ever get used to hearing you talk like that." He moaned and moved his hips into my touch. "But I really fucking like it."

His hand slipped down my leg, lifting it and setting it on top of his, spreading me wide for him as his fingers moved up my inner thigh and dipped into my wetness. He circled my clit, and I gasped as my heart raced.

The bathroom door opened, spilling light into the room for just a second before Tre cut it off and only the glow of the dim night light remained. Carey's movements didn't stop as he rubbed the tight bud and then slipped a finger inside.

My need built, making me breathe heavily as Tre came to lie in front of me. I ran my fingers over his soft skin, pulling him closer to us. He leaned up on his elbow and threw the covers back. Lust filled his gaze as he scanned our bodies and watched Carey's hand move between my legs.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he trailed his knuckles down Carey's bicep, to the back of his hand, joining him as they each worked their fingers inside me. I whimpered as they moved, stretching me, putting pressure on my clit and pushing me toward my release.

Tre leaned down, rubbing my nose with his. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"So good." I tilted my head, and he kissed me, sweeping his tongue inside and twisting it with mine.

Pulling back, he shifted to lean over me and kiss Carey. I loved the way their mouths moved together, with deep kisses and soft sounds.

When Tre moved back this time, he took his hand away from me and slipped it farther back between my legs, touching Carey and making him gasp. "Ah, shit." His hips moved with Tre's hand until Tre smiled and leaned away.

"Are you ready for me, Gem?" Carey whispered against my ear.

"Yes. God, I need you, please." I panted between the words and felt him smile against my skin.

"I love when you say please."

Tre watched as Carey lined himself up at my entrance and pressed inside with a slow thrust. I whimpered and rocked back against him as he slowly pumped in and out.

Reaching back over my hip, I held Carey's thigh as he moved faster. He gripped my shoulder, pulling me down against him, and I shook as the tension in me grew.

While Carey groaned and ground his pelvis against my ass, stroking me deeper, Tre kissed his bicep, then my shoulder, then lowered his head to suck my nipple as he rolled my clit between his fingers.

I cried out and came, trembling from the intensity. Carey followed a few seconds behind me and rained kisses over my neck and back. "Jesus, Gem." He panted. "That was so good."

"Umm hmm." I nodded and as he pulled out, I turned to kiss him. He gave me space to roll onto my back and as we kissed, his hands moved through my hair, then to my breasts.

Wet heat shot tingles through my core straight to my stomach, and I flinched in surprise. Tre had shifted between my legs and buried his mouth in me before I'd realized he moved. Carey grinned and bent to suck my nipple as he watched Tre lick and kiss the wetness from my pussy.

A deep hum rumbled through Tre, vibrating against me, making me moan. I threaded my fingers into Carey's hair, holding him in place as he flicked my nipple with the tip of his tongue, and I gripped Tre's forearm where it held my thigh.

My hips rocked against Tre's face, seeking more as the tension in me headed toward a breaking point. I squeezed his arm. "Tre! Get up here and fuck me."

His eyes met mine as he sucked my clit hard. "Yes, ma'am." He smiled as he crawled up to run his tongue over the seam of my lips. "You taste so good together."

"Oh, God!" He entered me in one quick stroke and swiveled his hips. I circled his waist with my legs and dug the fingers of one hand into his strong back as the other still held Carey's hair, keeping him with us.

"That was so fucking hot," Carey said, then leaned up to press his mouth to Tre's.

They kissed over me as Tre pumped faster, pushing me over the edge into my second orgasm. "Yes! God!" My walls squeezed Tre, milking him as he rested his forehead against Carey's, groaned, and came with me.

He collapsed on top of me, and I tightened my legs around him while Carey kissed my neck and rubbed Tre's back. When we'd caught our breath, Tre scooted to the side a bit, letting me breathe.

I kept an arm around each of them and that was how we fell asleep—with my men draped over my sides and their hearts beating against my ribs.

Hit the star if you'd like to fall asleep that way ⭐️