*Nineteen*

Tre rearranged the pillows on the bed, leaving one at the top, right in the middle. "Lay on your stomach."

That low voice and gently commanding tone made me squeeze my thighs together. Nerves filled me and my heart raced, but I crawled over the soft sheet and did as he instructed.

When Tre sounded like that, I'd do anything he wanted. He could ask me to rob a bank and I'd end up in jail, but still wanting him.

A second after I'd settled, the bed dipped as he knelt beside me. "Relax, baby." He tossed a bottle of something aside and rubbed his hands together before straddling me and lifting my shirt. Starting at my waist, he pressed the heels of his oiled palms into my back and slid them slowly up to my shoulders.

He repeated the movement, and I melted into the mattress with a long exhale. My eyes shut on their own. "Oh, my God. That feels amazing."

He didn't respond as he continued the massage for several minutes. When he got to my shoulders, his fingers slipped under my shirt, but the material was restricting his movements.

"Lift up," he whispered, and I immediately helped him remove my top. Anything blocking this man's hands had to go.

With it gone, the massage included my neck and arms. It was pure heaven. I couldn't stop the sounds escaping me, but Tre didn't seem to mind. Every time, he'd lean down and press a kiss to a different spot.

Moving beside me, Tre's tension eliminating touch stopped at the waist of my shorts. He tugged, and I lifted my hips, letting him slide them off. Without thinking about it at all, I'd left myself in nothing but the black thong panties I'd picked out, especially for tonight.

Tre touched the tiny lace triangle positioned over the base of my spine before spreading my legs and settling between them. "You're so beautiful, baby."

I whimpered as firm hands started behind my knees and traveled over my inner thighs before cupping my bottom. His teeth grazed the skin of my lower back as his lips tickled my skin and I shivered.

"Are you ready to sleep? Or should I keep going?"

"Please, keep going." I shifted to roll over. I wanted to hold him, kiss him, taste every inch of him, but he stopped me.

"Stay like this." His palms ran over my back and shoulders, down to my knees and up my inner thighs, but this time, his fingers slipped lower, rubbing the material covering my center. He groaned. "Did a little massage soak you like this?"

"Every time you touch me, that happens." Part of me knew I'd normally blush, but there was no room for feeling shy. The only thing I felt was Tre. "I want you so bad."

"Fuck, baby," he spoke on an exhale. "I like hearing you say that." He pulled my panties to the side and circled my clit, moving his fingertips up and down until I panted, and my hips moved with him.

"That's my girl. So, fucking responsive." He slipped a finger inside, making me gasp, and quickly added a second, pumping slowly. I moaned and pressed down, aching for him.

"Tell me what you want, Gemma."

I shifted against his hand, silently begging.

His movements slowed, becoming light caresses. "Use your words." He nipped my ass, and I flinched at the unexpected touch making him chuckle. "Tell me."

"More." I didn't know what to say. "More of you."

A third finger pressed inside, deliciously stretching me. "Better?"

"Mmm hmm." I moved against him.

"Now what? Faster? Slower?"

Slower was stopping. He knew that wasn't what I wanted. Why was it so difficult for me to say things out loud? There was nothing wrong with it, and he liked hearing me. I wanted to make him happy.