*Thirty*

As we entered the bedroom, Tre released me and strode to the first window where he pulled the blackout curtain, blocking the sun. Then I lost track of him as Carey turned to press his mouth to mine. I grabbed the smooth skin of his solid waist as he walked me back to the wall. His kisses moved to my jaw, then my neck.

"Gem," he whispered as his rough hands slid down my sides. He separated my legs with his knee and moved his muscular thigh against me. I gasped and pulled him closer as he squeezed my ass. "I've wanted to do this for so long."

"God," the word was a sigh.

His teeth grazed my ear. Oh my God, this was happening. My best friend. I dug my fingers into the corded muscle of his back. My incredibly cut best friend.

Carey kissed my neck again, and I shivered. The second curtain closed, and I looked up just as Tre threw the covers back on the bed. He'd lit candles on the dresser and both nightstands, giving the room a pale glow. He caught my eye and smiled. "Better?"

He knew I wouldn't feel as confident in a room as bright as the sun. Tre never missed an opportunity to make things better for me. "Thanks."

"I got you, baby."

Carey rocked his hard cock against me. "Mmmm." Slipping my hand between us, I stroked his length over his jeans.

He shuddered. "Shit, Gem." He reached for my braid, but pulled away. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't." The back of my head was still tender, and he narrowed his eyes like he knew it was.

"Make me leave your hair alone if I forget."

I thought of all the times I'd smacked him away from my hair. This wouldn't be one of them.

He undid my shorts, slipped his hands in the back, and held me over my satin panties. "Do you know how long this booty has been in my spank bank?"

I giggled. "No way."

His eyebrows lifted, and he nodded. He pushed my shorts over my hips and let them fall to the floor. His tongue swept into my mouth, twisting with mine, and he made a deep sound in his throat. "Turn around." He spun me, so my palms slapped into the cold wall while his warm chest covered my back.

Being unable to see him was an odd feeling. A wave of uncertainty washed through me, but Carey's gentle touch moved over my breasts as he kissed my shoulder, and I relaxed. His hands traveled over my stomach and lower, stopping just above my panties as his hard length pressed into my ass. "These curves are killer, Gem."

His deep voice made me needy as his kisses moved down my back and he knelt behind me. Nerves shot through me as his fingers hooked inside the waist of my panties. Slowly, he inched the satin lower, and his mouth followed its progress.

He kissed my ass, scraping his teeth over my cheek, nipping me. I squeaked, making him snicker as he slid my panties the rest of the way down.

Carey felt his way between my legs, up my inner thigh. He cupped my sex, and I gasped as his finger slipped between my wet lips to rub my clit. His warm breath fanned over me as his fingertip continued to move in a delicious pattern.

My hips moved with him, searching for more, but he stopped before reaching my entrance. I whimpered, and he turned me again, this time to lean against the wall, facing him.

Looking down at Carey kneeling in front of me, his blond hair messy, and his blue eyes focused on mine, everything clicked into place. This was the guy I'd loved since we were kids. We'd always belonged to each other. It felt so right.

"Tell me you want this, Gem." He searched my gaze.

"I want this."

"Tell me you want me," he whispered as his grip tightened.