*Eight*

Tre's mouth was magic.

His kisses had transported us from the living room to the bedroom. They'd taken me from leaning against the wall to lying on the floor. And now as his tongue traced across my collarbone to my neck, the back of my legs bumped into his bed that only moments before had been across the room.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

I ran my palms over his muscular back and pressed my breasts against his hard body, enjoying the feel of him, but he was still wearing his jeans. Nerves made my hands shake, but I refused to chicken out. Leaving soft kisses over his chest, I lowered my fingers to his belt and followed it around to the buckle.

His gentle caress trailed over my shoulders. I fumbled with his belt, and Tre must have noticed my trembling because his firm hands covered mine, stilling my attempts to undo his buckle.

He lifted my chin and kissed me, sending an electric current to my toes. "We don't have to do this if you're not ready, Gemma."

"I am. I want you." Hearing the truth in my words gave me confidence. I needed Tre in a way I'd never felt before. I hooked my fingers inside his pants. "Can I see you?"

As further evidence of his magical abilities, only seconds later, he stood in front of me, completely nude. I gasped as his hard cock brushed against my stomach.

Was it rude to stare? Maybe, but I couldn't peel my gaze from the thick, unexpected length of him. Excitement and fear swirled in my mind at the thought of Tre moving inside me.

This was nothing like Jason. But nothing about Tre was anything like Jason.

Tre called me beautiful and knew how to touch me.

Tre wouldn't rush or let sex be uncomfortable. He'd already proven that.

The fear dissipated, leaving the excitement free to shoot through me, centering in my core where it caused a pleasant throbbing.

Tre didn't move as I studied him, apparently content to let me take my time. I rubbed my finger over the drop of moisture leaking from his tip, and slid it down the silky skin all the way to the base before wrapping him in my fist.

His harsh inhale broke the silence, catching me by surprise. I peeked up and his lustful expression sent a shiver through me. Seeing my effect on him filled me with a sense of power.

Reaching up on my toes, I kissed his mouth. The taste of me lingered there, reminding me of what he'd done and making me moan. Tre pressed into me, holding me tight and taking control. Our tongues twisted together, and he shuddered when I shifted against his hard shaft that dug into my stomach.

"Gemma." My whispered name was a question. Wordlessly, I answered by gripping the back of his neck, keeping him with me as I lowered and scooted back onto the bed.

Tre stretched out on his side next to me, and as the kisses continued, his fingers explored—over my breasts, hip, leg, and then changing direction until he held my inner thigh. His thumb moved back and forth teasing me.

He pulled away, ending our kiss. I whimpered at the loss of contact, and he chuckled. "Don't worry. I won't go far."

He licked and nuzzled from my neck to my breasts as I continued feeling any part of him I could reach, as though committing his powerful body to memory. Nervous energy wouldn't allow my hands to still.

Everything he did, every touch, every breath, seemed to magnify the pulsing inside me. When he sucked my nipple into his hot mouth, flicking his tongue over the peak, I moaned and turned my hips toward his hand.