*Thirty Six*

When I agreed I wanted us to take our time, Carey's eyes darkened and a feral sound came from his throat. Two of his fingers slipped inside my dripping pussy and I let my head fall back with a gasp.

Carey's breath fanned over my shoulder as his fingers curled inside me, hitting just the right place and sending a shiver up my spine. "Come here." He took his fingers away and hooked his hand behind my knee, pulling me onto his lap so his cock stood proudly between us.

I stroked his length and bent to taste the smooth skin of his hard chest with a kiss. "You're so hot." He watched as I ran my fingertips down the deep ridges of his muscular stomach, then circled the slit at the tip of his dick while I continued stroking with the other hand.

"So are you." He lifted my chin and kissed me, his tongue tickling the seam of my lips before slipping inside.

Scooting forward, I wrapped my arms around his neck and rocked against him, letting his cock rub my clit. He moaned into my mouth and grabbed my ass with both hands, holding me closer and increasing the pressure on my pussy.

I whimpered, needing more, and he shifted. Before I knew it, I was on my back and Carey was on top of me with his eyes focused on mine. He smiled and leaned down to pinch my nipple between his teeth. His hips moved and his dick slipped between my folds.

I gasped and glanced at the condoms on the nightstand. His kisses moved to my neck. "Don't worry, Gem. I just wanted to feel you some more before I eat this sweet cunt."

My heart raced and I dug my fingertips into his back as he sucked my neck and his hips kept moving against me. "That feels so good."

He groaned. "Hell yeah, it does."

"I want to taste me on you."

A rough sound rumbled in his chest, and he rested his forehead against mine. "I thought it was my turn." He grinned.

I nipped at his lips and smiled. "Please, can I suck your dick, Carey?"

He snickered. "You know I love when you ask nicely." He slipped his arm under me and rolled so I was lying on top of him, then smacked my ass making me flinch. "Turn around and fuck my mouth."

I pictured it in my mind. He wanted me to ride his face the way Tre had positioned me once, only backward. Nervousness filled me, and I wasn't sure what to do.

When I didn't move, Carey popped my ass again. "Do it, Gem. Don't be shy. Give me your pussy."

I turned, straddling him facing away, and he gripped my thighs, lifting me so I fell forward against his stomach and my sex sat on his face. Before I could feel awkward, he wiggled his mouth between my lips and sucked my clit hard. I cried out, and he pulled me down, devouring me.

As tingles shot through my body, I realized the beauty of this position—his rigid dick was only inches from me. Carey was a genius.

Stretching forward, I took his head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around him. He shoved his tongue inside me and lifted his hips in response. I moaned and massaged his balls as I sucked him deeper, and he jerked, replacing his tongue with his fingers.

Our movements became frenzied, sucking, licking, stroking, and moaning. I trembled as he hummed against me sending waves of pleasure through me. I gagged on his cock as it rubbed deep in my throat. We seemed to be in a race to see who could make who come first, and Carey was winning.

Pressure built inside my throbbing pussy and with one more flick of his tongue, it exploded. My mouth popped off of him with a gasp as I struggled not to collapse while my muscles quivered and I came. Carey groaned as he gripped my thighs tighter and lapped up every drop.