*Thirty Nine*

I set the leftovers in the fridge before Tre grabbed my hand, leading me to the bedroom and flipping the light on. Skipping behind him, I shut the door to our room and grinned when he turned to lift the bottom of my shirt. I let him take it off, and he tossed it aside.

"Now you." I pushed his shirt up as high as I could and he finished the job for me, dropping it to the floor, leaving hard muscles begging to be touched.

With my hands on his waist, I left a trail of open-mouthed kisses across his chest as he backed me toward the bathroom. Tre's fingers moved over my neck, to my bun where he removed the clip and shook my hair loose.

He unclasped my bra and I let it fall to the tile floor as I reached for his belt buckle. A second later, he was naked, and I took a half step back to admire him in the dim light shining in from the bedroom as I ran my fingertips over his abs, down to his strong thighs.

It was rare that I left enough space between us to get a good view of Tre. I preferred staying close so I could hide myself against him. It was a wasted opportunity. "You're so beautiful."

Tre took me by the shoulders and turned me in front of him. With my back to his chest, we stood facing the mirror. "You're perfect."

His hands slid down my arms to lace our fingers together. Lifting our hands, he cupped my breasts. I watched our reflection as he lowered his head to kiss my neck. "Play with them for me."

He moved his hands to my waist, then to the button on my shorts, but his eyes focused on the way I rolled my nipples between my fingers. My heart raced as he shoved my clothes down, leaving me bare in front of him.

"Don't move." He reached around me for the candle setting on the corner of the counter and lit it, filling the room with a soft glow.

With one arm around my waist, he lifted my leg, setting my foot on the counter. He ran his hand over my ass, tilting my hips into the light. Shiny wetness shone between my lips and his harsh exhale fanned over my shoulder. "Fuck, baby. Look at you."

I leaned my head back against him, folding my hands behind his neck as the arm at my waist moved up so my pale breasts rested on top of his dark skin. "The contrast is beautiful."

I loved the way he looked at us. "Will you paint us this way?"

Wide eyes met mine in the mirror, then studied our position. "I'd love to." He slid his hand up to hold my breast with the pebbled tip peeking between his spread fingers. His palm moved from my ass to my stomach, then down to cup my sex, covering it. "Like this."

He pinched my nipple. "With only a hint of pink here, and blurred edges like the other pieces you've seen." I moaned and gripped his shoulders as his middle finger circled my clit and he dipped his head to kiss and suck along my neck.

"Mmm. That feels good."

Two fingers slipped inside as he massaged my clit with the heel of his palm. He added a third pumping in and out, making me pant with his movements and the tightness building inside me. His erection pressed against my back and I whimpered with need.

Watching his hand flex as he touched me sent a thrill through my limbs. I needed to see more. "I want to watch you fuck me like this."

"Fuck yes." He nipped my shoulder. "I'll be right back."

I caught his hand as it slipped away and stopped him. "Stay. We don't need anything."

"But—"

"You know I'm on the pill. I'm clean."

"So am I."

I lifted his fingers to my mouth and licked my wetness from them. "I want to taste myself on your dick."