Bonus - Vacation - Part 2

⭐️Thank you for 100k reads!⭐️

Tre's POV

We all knelt on the bed; clothes discarded. I turned Gemma in my arms to study her face—my beautiful woman. Nerves touched the edges of her expression, but her hungry eyes scanned Carey and me. She wanted us.

Carey and I had discussed this possibility weeks ago, after Gemma had become comfortable taking each of us. She wanted it, and especially loved when one of us fingered her as the other fucked her tight hole.

Now she wanted more, and I could see the tension clouding the excitement on Carey's handsome face. Neither of us wanted to hurt her, and none of us had done this before.

Carey held her hips loosely, drawing small circles with his thumbs as he kissed her shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. "How do you want to do this, baby?"

Bending, I brushed my lips over her neck. Her small hands pressed into my chest, urging me to lie back. She straddled my legs, stroking her fingers over my rigid cock. "I was thinking like this."

Reaching back for Carey, she guided him behind her. "Is this okay?" she asked us both.

I nodded as I watched Carey's palms move down her thighs and he lowered to trail kisses down her spine. "Fuck, yes, Gem. As long as you're sure."

"I'm sure." Stretching up, she pressed her lips to mine, licking and nibbling my bottom lip before slipping her tongue inside to rub against mine.

Carey popped the lube open, and as we kissed, I gripped her ass, pulling her cheeks wide, letting him spread the liquid over her. She gasped against my mouth as he pressed his fingers inside, rocking her body with his movements and making her perfect, round titties sway above my chest.

"Does that feel good, Gem?" he asked as he continued stretching her, preparing her.

"Umm, hmm." Her eyes squeezed shut as she slipped her hand between us. Using her thumb, she covered the head of my dick in pre-cum.

"That feels good, baby." I rolled her nipples between my fingers, imitating the way she was touching me and trying to help her relax. "I can't wait to be inside you."

She whimpered and Carey said, "Do it, Gem." He kissed her hip and whispered, "Let me see you slide down his big cock."

Her eyes flew open as she shivered at his words. And hell if I didn't like hearing them too. I loved my man's dirty mouth, whether he was saying something to make our hearts race, or sucking my dick, that mouth could do no wrong.

He smirked at me, and his tongue darted out to lick his lips as though he knew my thoughts. Bending, he scraped his teeth over the curve of Gemma's ass. "Do it, Gem. Ride his cock."

She peeked back at him, and the sexy look in his eyes made me ache for them both. Shifting her hand, she lowered, taking me into her soaked pussy. She moaned as her muscles squeezed and she started a slow rhythm that made my toes curl.

"That's it, Gem." Carey leaned back enough to watch our bodies joining. He groaned and rubbed the base of my cock as he met my gaze. "She's got you dripping wet."

Gemma whimpered and rode me harder, whispering into my neck, "I love you both."

"We love you, baby." I sucked air through my teeth as she ground against me and I gripped her hips, slowing her down. "But Carey better quit fucking around, or I'm going to come before we give you what you asked for."

He chuckled and even that sounded dirty. Fuck, this man was made for sex. He gave me a wink and my heart swelled along with my dick.

"Carey," Gemma drew his name out with her breathy voice.